As CRM Manager at Nelly.com, you are an important player in driving one of the Nordics very first e-commerce businesses forward!
With growing challenges in the market, we constantly need to analyze and find new ways to engage our customer. As the CRM Manager with us at Nelly.com in Borås, you will help create value for the customer journey. Right now, a lot is happening for us and you get a big mandate to influence our way forward!The opportunity
- The opportunity to become part of one of the largest e-commerce players in the Nordics where you can influence and put your stamp on the whole industry
- An encouraging employer with an open, warm and unpretentious culture focused on delivering a great customer experience every day
- A loyal customer base and with 1.3 million customers in our database there are great potential to build our community
As CRM Manager you will have a broad role and work both strategically and operationally to improve our customer journey, ensure content, and build customer loyalty. By having product ownership over our CRM platform and responsibility for our KPI targets, your daily work will include:
THE TEAM AND WORK PLACE
- Working with data-driven identification and development of profitable customer segments
- Strategically planning weekly communications through newsletter, app and web push channels in close collabroation with Marketing and Sales teams
- Continuously bringing new ideas for our CRM communications to acquire new customers and retain the existing ones, increasing frequency in the process
- Delivering customer insights to rest of the organization
You will be a part of our Marketing and Sales team and report directly to Chief Growth Officer. You will have team lead responsibility over a CRM coordinator and work in close collaboration with the CX Manager and a Data Scientist.
Our office is located in Borås and you will also have opportunity to work remotely for part of the week.About you
To be successful in this role, we believe that you have previous experience as a CRM Manager or equivalent within e-commerce where you have worked with different CRM tools. We are looking at changing our CRM platform, therefore it is positive if you have prior experience of CRM migration projects. Ideally, you have also operated in leadership roles before, even if just in a small team.
As a person, we believe that you are analytical and focused on driving tangible results. As you will be working broadly with different stakeholders within the company, we see that you are proactive in your work and have strong communication skills. We speak both English and Swedish within our company, so you should ideally be proficient in both, verbally and in writing.LET´S CONNECT
We have chosen to work with Ada Digital in this recruitment. Their recruitment process focuses on transparency, inclusion and a fast moving candidate experience. And now we want to know more about you - on your own terms! To apply, please fill out the short form, briefly motivate why you are interested in the position, and attach your CV or LinkedIn-profile. No additional documentation is needed. You can then, in real-time, follow your application online as our recruiters are working with it. We work with a continues selection process which means we might hire a candidate before the final apply date, so apply already today! Interested and want to know more? Please contact our recruiter today. We are looking forward to connecting soon!