Textile Quality Engineer, Trainee
We are looking for a trainee to our Technical & Quality department
- Do you want to work in a company that gives you great possibilities to grow professional?
- Are you in the beginning of your career and have a drive to develop?
- Do you see a future within the textile and garment industry?
- A Bachelor degree within the textile area, focus on garment production and quality
- A genuine interest in textile and a drive to find improvement areas both on the products and the processes connected
- Potential and ambition to become our next generation leader
- Fluency in Swedish and English and great communication skills
- Openminded when it comes to travel and working with people from different cultures.
When you start your career as a trainee at Fristads you will get an excellent platform to stand on. As a trainee you will get broad knowledge about the company, our products and our value chain. With valuable knowledge and new contacts in your luggage you will be ready for the next step in your career with us.How does it work?
As a trainee you will be employed at Fristads AB and we will give you an internal education. In a structural manner you will try different positions within the department and "trial" session at other departments.
The trainee program consists of four periods;Period 1,
approx. 6 months;
Take part of the masterdata work in our project Darwin, exchanging our present ERP and PLM systems. This will be a good start for you to understand both our systems and products.Period 2,
approx. 1 month;
Take part of the daily work at our Quality department.Period 3,
approx. 1 month;
Work together with our technical manager with improvements on products, cost and processes.Period 4,
approx. 6-8 month;
This period will be split in 1-2 months sessions at;
- Other departments within Fristads Operation
- Our own production in East Europe
- Our purchasing office in Hong Kong
- With a few of our main suppliers in Asia and Africa
After the trainee period we will together with you make an evaluation on how to proceed based on your engagement, competence, cooperation and development.Placement
We have just moved our head office and warehouse to new and modern facilities in Viared just outside Borås.
It is an ultra-modern facility of 18,000 m2 which will be the center of our operations.Contact
If you have any questions please contact Annette Björklund, Head of Technic & Quality at phone number 033-20 22 86 or email@example.com
Selection is made continuously, please apply as soon as possible and at the latest 27 September 2019.If you find this opportunity exciting, please send us your application.AboutFristads is Sweden's largest manufacturer of work clothes. Since 1925, we have been offering durable and functional work clothes to, among others, craftsmen, industrial workers and service personnel. Fristads sells the Fristads and Acode brands via retailers. The dealers mainly consist of industrial / construction trade, workwear stores with a focus on personal protection and / or profile and laundry. Fristads offers a complete range of high quality work clothes with functional and modern design. From top to toe, year-round, developed in an innovative and sustainable way. Fristads AB is part of Fristads Kansas Group, the leading supplier of workwear in Europe. The Group operates in more than 20 countries and has two own production facilities. Through a mix of strong brands such as FRISTADS, KANSAS, ACODE, HEJCO, BRAGARD, MARTINSON, et al. we offer a wide and attractive range. Read more at www.fristads.com
Sökord: Textilingenjör, engineer, ingenjör, textil, kläder, mode, kvalitet