Would you like to be a key player in developing Fristads to the next level? Join a company that is on an exciting fast paced journey? If this sounds like you then we have a challenging position for you @Fristads, we are looking to recruit a Demand manager who works with passion, keeps things simple and works well together with other colleagues.
We are searching for a talented Demand Planner to ensure our company's operations are timely, efficient, and cost-effective. You will own demand planning duties including estimating future product demand, analyzing inventory flow, and developing forecast models. To succeed in this role, you should be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent communication skills. The successful candidate should also have an in-depth knowledge of advanced mathematical and forecasting policies
As Demand Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of demand management activities including but not limited to the following. Collaborate with other management including, warehouse, inventory, supply chain and sales teams. Identify demand forecast risks and develop effective mitigation plans. Develop demand plan based on business trends and demand patterns. Analyze and troubleshoot demand related issues in a timely and accurate manner. Assist in developing annual budgets and cost-effectiveness initiatives. Develop routine and ad-hoc demand related reports for management. Schedule forecast review meetings with management on regular basis. Maintain demand planning processes to improve forecast accuracy. Work with team to plan, coordinate and execute demand planning activities. Update forecasts for new products, seasonal products, discounts, promotions. Coordinate with inventory team to monitor and maintain optimal inventory levels.Responsibilities and duties
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Converting the demand plan and forecast to proper seasonal product assignments to secure desired service levels.
- Optimize safety stock and tied up capital according to demand patterns and desired service levels.
- Analysing proposed demand
- highlighting/analysing major forecast deviations
- Preparing and facilitating demand meeting(s) with sales
- Ensuring PLCM input
- Ensuring market intelligence (ie campaigns, changes in customers, changes in market trends)
- Challenging suggestions from sales based on historical data
- Ending the process with an alignment and agreement between supply chain and sales on future outlook of the business - ensuring the demand plan is realistic and achievable
- Converting the demand plan in pieces to value (COGS and turnover)
- 'Owning' the demand plan. Managing all the various elements that belong in the demand plan.
- Important stake holder in the following monthly meetings:
- Demand meetings (prepare/lead/facilitate)
- PLCM meetings (attend)
- Pre-S&OP meetings (prepare/lead/facilitate)
- Preparation of Pre-S&OP 'pack', with key slides for areas of discussion for the Pre-S&OP meeting
- Volume gap analysis of demand plan vs outlook/budget
- Closely collaborating with financial controllers to prepare areas for discussion surrounding profit & turnover gaps
- Detailing stock imbalances at known hierarchy levels (ie product family)
- Preparing recommendations regarding various constraints (eg financial/inventory constraints)
- Reach out to all markets (internal & intercompany) for the 1st 'preliminary' forecasts
What we can offer you
- Bachelor's degree or similar from adequate education within Supply Chain
- Minimum 5 years experience from demand planning
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
- Excellent mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Excellent understanding in the basics of company operations
- Excellent practice in ERP, demand planning process and tools, MS office especially Excel, e-mail, internet and other used soft wares.
- Sales & marketing processes
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks in close collaboration with Business.
- Strategic mindset
- High analytical and problem-solving skills.
- As a person you are driven by improvement and betterment, agreeing that "good enough" is not the right level.
- Strong communication skills in both Swedish and English.
- Preferable Project management skills
- Able to work in an environment with high sense of urgency
- Stable and responsible personality with strong positive attitude
Key role in taking Fristads journey to the next level. You will be working with strong brands and be a part of the Operations team where collaboration and fun are the keys for success. Free role supported by close cooperation with the Operations Director and the rest of the team within Operations.Position in the organization
The Demand Manager in Fristads reports to the Operations Director.Location:
Your working location will be at our new build facility in Viared, west from Borås.Contact
Please contact Iain Ritchie - Operations Director, in case you have any questions, tel. (+44) 7562 997 275.Application
You can register your application (in English or Swedish) via below link. We are interviewing continuously, and we are aiming to hire as soon as possible.
We are looking forward hearing from you!Since 1925, Fristads has challenged and driven the development of durable and functional workwear, always with the user in focus and with innovation and sustainability as a driving force. Fristads is part of Fristads Kansas Group, the leading supplier of workwear in Europe with a portfolio that, in addition to Fristads, contains the Kansas, Hejco, Martinson and more brands. Read more at www.fristads.com
Sökord: Supply Chain, Leverantörskedja, Inköp, Inköpare, Logistik, Projektledare, Lager, Planering, Planerare, Analytiker