Centiro is looking for a high-performing Strategic Account Manager (SAM) to operate within our Global sales unit. You will be responsible for identifying customer success area´s and developing revenue opportunities within Centiro´s existing account portfolio.You will be part of a company with exciting future prospects, a company that offers a flat organizational structure with short decision-making paths and proximity to the company management, which means that you have vast opportunities to influence and assume significant responsibility.Are you ready to take the next step in your career?What will you do?
As SAM, you will focus on four key areas:
- Identify - You will research existing accounts and key contacts to develop revenue opportunities and maintain an active prospect list. You will maintain accurate client records in Salesforce through completing daily activities, creating and maintaining sales opportunities, and providing detailed notes.
- Provoke - It is your responsibility to develop and utilize messaging that is both provocative and relevant to customers. This means that you will determine and respond to client needs through a consultative approach and accurately recommend and propose the most appropriate competency assessment solution.
- Nurture - You are going to prospect and educate across multiple levels and contacts in the customer organization and demonstrate product knowledge through client sales presentations.
- Engage - You will align customer objectives to a sequence of next steps with Centiro. It is important that you maintain knowledge of market trends and the competition and you will represent Centiro at networking events and conferences. You will also participate in negotiations with customers.
The position as SAM includes regular traveling.Who are you?
You have extensive enterprise B2B account strategic selling experience within two or more industries; E-commerce, Retail, Transportation and Manufacturing.
It is an advantage if you have thorough knowledge of supply chain, global trade and logistics, management software, or technology services. If you have experience in selling cloud-based enterprise technology and working with the Challenger sales methodology, it is a plus.
You should have experience from working in an international environment and have general management experience.Other criteria:
- Bachelor's degree or post graduate degree (e.g. MBA)
- Proven annual track record
- As we are a global company, it is essential that you are proficient in Swedish and English, both verbally and written.
We would like you to have a relaxed-seriousness approach in line with our core value. In addition, we expect you to understand our corporate culture, which is based on personal responsibility and great commitment.The ideal SAM is:
- a driven team player who understands the importance of cooperation and helping each other,
- a person comfortable with working independently, with good skills in both outward and in-house communication.
* a doer who is motivated and passionate in finding new business development and to close deals, andWhat we offer
Our organization is based on participation, openness, and a desire to constantly stretch the boundaries. People working at Centiro are motivated, committed, and have a relaxed approach combined with outstanding professionalism.
We offer excellent benefits both in terms of preventive health care grants, massage, gym, insurances, and flexible working hours. There are many different career paths for the right employee. At Centiro work-life balance is a matter of course.
Centiro has won several work environment awards and accolades over the years and is ranked as one of the best places to work in Sweden and Europe by Great Place to Work ® Institute. Our top-modern head office is located in Borås.
We would like your application in english, Applications are reviewed on a continually for this position.About Centiro
Centiro is a Swedish software company, founded in 1998, headquartered in Borås with offices in Sweden, India, England, and the United States. Today Centiro has more than 230+ employees and the company's solutions are used around the clock by customers in more than 125 countries. Centiro is a leading innovator and the international customers include many well-known brands. Centiro's cloud services give customers a unique grasp of their transportation flows. Centiro's ambition is to attract the very best employees, which in turn can deliver the very best solutions to the Centiro customers. Centiro has received numerous awards both nationally and in Europe, including fine placements in the Great Place to Work survey. Read more on centiro.com.