At Centiro we are constantly on a journey of discovery. We think outside the box and strive to stretch the boundaries of possibilities. We create something unique everyday - something which is more than a software company. We believe in innovation and the strong power of collaboration. At Centiro 1 + 1= 5,000. Our ambition is to deliver the best solutions for our customers and at the same time be the best possible place to work. We are expanding rapidly and now looking for performance and capacity engineer to join us - do you want to be a part of our continued journey?
As an Performance and Capacity Engineer, you will primarily work with focus on wide performance and capacity projects to improve, tune and scale our already excellent application and platform. You have daily close contact with different parts of the organization and you are comfortable in an environment where you can prove your analyzing, problem-solving skills and curiosity at a high pace with a proactive view - a climate you find exhilarating and that inspires you to better and better performance.
We work in independent teams with varied skills and the organization is highly entrepreneurial and flat - we create solutions that make a real difference for our customers and have fun along the way. Relaxed seriousness is a guiding principle which we cherish and abide by in all our relations. You will work cross-functionally with a number of teams to ensure optimal operation and growth of our computing resources from both a cost and technology perspective.Who are you?
As an individual, you are enterprising, open and a good listener, and have good skills in both outward and in-house communication. We're looking for experienced people who want to expand their horizons, but we're also interested in open-minded young applicants.Responsibilities
* Work with Product Engineering, Infrastructure Engineering, and Data Engineering teams to find the optimal way to scale the infrastructure.
- Tackle the state-of-the-art hardware performance issues: Analyze and debug difficult server performance issues, identify bottlenecks and optimize product/service performance to improve user experience.
- Own and drive overall Centiro capacity planning work for all different products/services and recommend expansion plan.
- Provide deepest visibility to what is going on for all products: Run capacity and performance experiments to determine scaling and utilization parameters for various service tiers.
- Find the game changers and bring them on: Perform cutting-edge technologies investigation.
Centiro is a Swedish software company, founded in 1998, headquartered in Borås with offices in Sweden, India, England, and the United States. Today, Centiro has more than 200 employees and the company's solutions are used around the clock by customers in more than 125 countries. Centiro is a leading innovator and the international customers include many well-known brands. Centiro's cloud services give customers a unique grasp of their transportation flows. Centiro's ambition is to attract the very best employees, which in turn can deliver the very best solutions to the Centiro customers. Centiro has received numerous awards both nationally and in Europe, including fine placements in the Great Place to Work survey. Read more on centiro.com.
Applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
We look forward to receiving your application!