At Centiro we are constantly on a journey of discovery. We think outside the box and strive to stretch the boundaries of possibilities. We create something unique everyday - something which is more than a software company. We believe in innovation and the strong power of collaboration. Our ambition is to deliver the best solutions for our customers and at the same time be the best possible place to work. We are expanding rapidly and are now looking for a Database Administrator to join our sector which is responsible for support, operation and the monitoring of our applications.Do you want to be a part of our continued journey?Your main responsibilities will be:
Centiro has a flat organizational structure with short decision-making ways where you as a coworker have the opportunity to influence your everyday life. You will be part of a team with mixed skills whose responsibility is daily operation, problem solving, analysis and design. Your role as database administrator will be central to the operation of our systems.
As a database administrator (DBA), you will have overall responsibility for our SQL Server databases.Example of tasks:
Who are you?
- Performance optimization and trend analysis
- Daily operations and manage existing databases
- Maintain and develop routines for operating database servers
- Manage updates to new versions of SQL Server
- Automate existing routines for more efficient management
- Manage database permissions and security aspects of database management
We are looking for a talent with at least a few years of technical experience and expertise in SQL Server, with knowledge about:
- clusters, availability groups and log shipping
- installation, upgrading, and migrating SQL Server
- indexing, index management, statistics, integrity checks, configuration and patching
- Windows Server, SQL Server, and the Transact-SQL query language
Experience of MongoDB and PowerShell are meriting.
As we work globally, it is important that you can shift focus quickly. It is also of the utmost importance that you master English in both speech and writing.
To be successful in the role, you work structured and proactively, and at the same time you are security aware. We believe that you are motivated by taking new challenges and have the ability breaking them into smaller parts to create innovative solutions. You understand the importance of teamwork.
We are looking for applicants who are committed to further develop existing routines and technical solutions. The solutions must work optimally in their context, even when these are constantly changing.
We are looking forward to your application!