Financial Accounting Specialist IFRS
Lindab is a leading ventilation company, offering solutions for energy-efficient ventilation and a healthy indoor climate in Europe. The products are characterised by high quality, ease of installation and environmental thinking. In northern Europe, the company also has an extensive range of roof, wall and rainwater systems. Lindab is currently located in 20[MH1] countries, had a turnover of SEK 9,684 m in 2021 and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap. The organisation is decentralised in nature with approximately 4,900 employees working close to customers, with the driving force to create a better climate. We spend 90 percent of our time indoors and the indoor climate is crucial to how we feel. This is the reason why Lindab develops energy-efficient solutions for healthy indoor environments and does it in a way that also creates a better climate for our planet.
For more information about Lindab please visit lindabgroup.com
With aim to strengthen our finance organisation, we now offer a new position as a Financial Accounting Specialist at Lindab Group. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a listed company where you can influence the content of your new role and contribute to the exciting journey of Lindab. The position is based in Grevie with the possibility to work from the Malmö office one or two days per week.About the position
We are looking for a dedicated Financial Accounting Specialist IFRS who will be a part of the Group Finance team. In this role you will contribute with passion and good accounting knowledge, with aim to assure continuous accounting compliance within the Group, both in terms of external accounting regulations and compliance to the internal accounting guidelines. You will also be an important part in the financial integration of acquired companies, to assure adherence to financial accounting requirements and identify potential deviations between local GAAP in relation to IFRS. The work as Financial Accounting Specialist IFRS at Lindab is also much about pro-activity as well as collaboration within the organisation, and it is highly important to be a team player with a humble hands-on approach.Key task but not limited to:
- Involvement in implementation of new accounting standards and regulations.
- Responsible for continuous updates of the Financial Manual of Lindab Group.
- Responsible for the IFRS-compliance in terms of acquired companies.
- Support in the integration work of acquired companies with aim to assure compliance to the Financial Manual of Lindab Group.
- Prepare and support in processes of valuation, for example impairment tests, assessment of conditional contingent purchase considerations etc.
- Quality assurance of financial external reports with primarily focus on the Annual Report.
- Hold internal educational sessions with aim to strengthen the knowledge and awareness of certain accounting areas.
At the Group Finance team you will be a part of a small group of colleagues skilled in different areas. The environment is characterised by a strong team spirit and a down to earth mentality. To be successful in the role as Financial Accounting Specialist IFRS, we believe you are independent in your way of working, have a genuine interest in collaboration with stakeholders inside as well as outside the organisation and are a humble team player with good communicative ability. We believe that you thrive in an environment with high forward thinking and that you are driven to develop as the company grows and the complexity of the accounting related topics increase. You are also a proactive person with the capability to take leadership in working tasks/projects, co-ordinate assignments and deliver on time.Skills
Experience and Education
- Process oriented and structured.
- Capability of both seeing things from a broader perspective and go into details by a hand-on working approach.
- Open minded team player with great collaboration skill.
- Good communication skill.
- Proactive with aim to always achieve good results.
- Committed and reliable in term of your assignments.
- Prestige less and down to earth with high level of integrity.
- University degree in Economics/Business Administration/Finance or equal.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably within the field of audits.
- Good understanding of IFRS and accounting, with knowledge from implementation of new accounting standards as well as practical application of accounting regulations.
- Some experience from M&A activities and successful accounting integration of acquired companies is meritorious.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
If this role resonates with you, don't hesitate to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
In this recruitment, Lindab cooperates with SJR Executive Search. Welcome with your application containing CV and personal letter with a description of why you are interested in the position and what your contribution would be. Selection and interviews will be ongoing and we look forward to your application as soon as possible.
For more information contact SJR Executive Search Senior Consultant Tomas Vinnersten +46 766 471614 or Mona Yusefi, Talent Acquisition Manager at +47 723 94 33 65.
All applications and contacts are treated confidentially and in accordance with the GDPR.
In this recruitment, Lindab cooperates with SJR Executive Search. Welcome with your application containing CV and personal letter with a description of why you are interested in the position and what your contribution would be. Selection and interviews will take place in August, and we look forward to your application as soon as possible.
All applications and contacts are treated confidentially and in accordance with the GDPR. For more information about how we handle your personal information, please read mote at our Integritetspolicy
Please note that your application should not include any personal information such as health status, religious or philosophical belief, political view or similar. Also note that we doesn´t have any possibility to accept applications through email.
Titel: Financial Accounting Specialist IFRS