We are passionate about doors, and one of the world's largest manufacturers in this field. If you want to join us we provide an international environment, a high level of flexibility, great potential for personal development and the possibility to work with strong brands.Responsibilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Product development and co-development with senior developers (existing and new products/materials).
- Product and development test and technical documentation. Product testing at labs.
- Analyse and development of product constructions, materials, customization, standardizations and modularizations.
- Analysing work and requirement specification work regarding product digitalization and smart technology.
- Product technical support to the projects, product management, production, marketing and regulatory compliance team.
- Guide the implementation of prototype manufacturing in factories and other processes.
- Create SolidWorks models and technical construction drawings.
- Analyse Product Unit Cost in cooperation with Factory and Sales department.
- Collaborate with suppliers, institutions and others.
The position is full time and based in Åstorp (Sweden). You will be part of the Northern Europe R&D team (fourteen persons in total, three located in Åstorp and four in Forserum) and report to the Head of Product Development/Time to Market (located in Estonia). Travelling will be maximum 30 days per year in Sweden and Northern Europe.Background and personal qualities
You have recently graduated (or are soon going to graduate) with a Master's in Engineering or have working experience from a manufacturing company and/or laboratory. We expect a very good technical understanding.
You are interested in digitalization connected to door solutions. You have good computer skills (MS Office) and you speak and write English unhindered. Basic knowledge in Swedish or Danish is an advantage. Experience of CAD (preferable SolidWorks) and interest in digital solutions/IoT is meritorious.
As a person you are a highly motivated team player, structured and systematic, result oriented and adaptable. You think strategically, have good problem-solving skills and a proactive approach. You do also have the ability to multitask and have good interpersonal communications skills.We offer
This role is ideal for a highly motivated engineer. We offer you a workplace with fantastic colleagues and team members in an international environment with strong brands. For the right candidate this position will offer you great career development opportunities.Application
In this recruitment process, we co-operate with the recruitment company ComCube. If you are interested and match the profile, please send us a cover letter and a CV in English where you describe your experience and expertise in the areas above. Do you have any questions regarding the recruitment process or the position, you are very welcome to contact Helena Heijmink, 070-554 03 42, firstname.lastname@example.org or Helena Fransson, 070-554 05 04, who are our consultants in this process Please apply for the position as soon as possible (this is an ongoing selection). You apply for the position by following this link: https://comcube.varbi.com/se/what:job/jobID:321316/
JELD-WEN Sweden AB is part of the international JELD-WEN Group, with about 21 000 employees. In Sweden, we have about 850 employees and we have production on several locations in Sweden, and sales office in Huskvarna. Our brands are Swedoor and Dooria. Customer benefit and delivered added value is central to our competent staff. We offer a pleasant working environment with good development possibilities.