We are passionate about doors, and one of the world's largest manufacturers in this field. If you want to join us we provide an international environment, a high level of flexibility, great potential for personal development and the possibility to work with strong brands.Main tasks and responsibilities
As our QHS Engineer your main tasks and responsibilities will be to coordinate matters regarding work environment, safety and health and to support the production regarding quality work and continuous improvements.
- Work proactive with all issues related to health, work environment and safety.
- Make sure that the site complies with laws and regulations for work environment and safety
- Ensure that we have, and if necessary, make risk assessments regarding health and safety
- Be a contact person in security matters (internal and external)
- Be responsible for requirements regarding eg. personal protective equipment
- Update and maintain the management system
- Act as internal auditor
- Educate colleagues regarding quality, health and safety
- Work with work environment measurements (eg. noise and dust)
- Lead and participate in various improvement projects
The position is full time and based in Åstorp. You will be part of a team of app. 8-10 persons in total and report to our Quality Manager. The position involves some travel (a few trips per year) within Sweden, Denmark and Northern Europe.Background and personal qualities
You have an adequate education (M. Sc., B. Sc. or equivalent within HSQ or similar) with a minimum of two years of recent relevant work experience. You have good knowledge regarding the Work Environment Act and good knowledge of production/industrial routines, processes, rules and possibilities. Your IT-skills are excellent, and you are used to work with management systems. You speak and write Swedish and English unhindered. Industrial experience is a must and experience from an international manufacturing company is a merit. As a person you are determined, structured and accurate, but you know when it's good enough. You are also friendly, have strong communication skills and enjoy educating colleagues.This role is ideal for a highly motivated engineer. We offer you a workplace with fantastic colleagues and an international environment with strong brands. For the right candidate this position will offer you great career development opportunities.
Jeld-Wen, Åstorp, Hälsa, Säkerhet, Kvalitet, Arbetsmiljö, HSQ, Engineer, Ingenjör, Civilingenjör, Högskoleingenjör, Quality, Helalth, Safety