Do you have an interest and experience in electricity, mechanics, and hydraulics? Are you enthusiastic about renewable energy and would like to have an exciting job? As a service technician at Vestas, you get the opportunity to develop within an ever-growing organization with the latest technology in wind power.Sales > SBU NCE > Västerbotten
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a business unit that includes Scandinavia, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Poland, Finland, the Baltics, Germany, the Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and the southern part of Africa. We are responsible for sales, projects, installation, and service for wind farms in these regions. We have a regional office in Malmö as well as warehouses around the countries.
Service Nordics is responsible for the service and maintenance of our wind turbines in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, and Norway. Vestas Northern and Central Europe strive to be the highest performing business unit within Vestas, in terms of both modern energy and customer satisfaction as well as being the most attractive workplace. With these aspirations, the service technician who takes care of customers' turbines has an important role in the front line of our service agreements. In this role, you will work in an exciting industry in teams with committed employees.Responsibilities
Right now we are looking for service technicians for Solberg wind farm which is located about 30km outside Åsele. you will be part of a service team responsible for the service and maintenance of our wind turbines in the area. We are looking for you with a positive attitude who enjoys working in teams. The service places high demands on accuracy and professionalism as we are extremely careful that our service work is performed with the highest quality and safety. To achieve goals fully with the tasks, we believe that you are a person who has good knowledge of electricity or mechanics, is service-oriented and business-like.Your responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting and repair of wind turbines, both mechanical and electrical
- Service and maintenance of wind turbines in accordance with service agreements
- Customer contact with owners regarding upcoming service/repairs and clear reporting of measures performed
- Responsibility and care of the service car incl. it's stock
- Responsibility for spare parts keeping and inventory of local warehouses as well as orders for materials / spare parts/tools, returned goods, etc.
- Daily reporting and registration in our business system, SAP
We are looking for you who have:
- Experience or education in electricity or mechanics. You are also willing to develop your skills in the areas
- Good general computer skills
- Good knowledge of both Swedish and English (corporate language) in speech and writing
- Previous experience as a service technician or similar work is an additional request
- You enjoy working in teams, communicating with other parts of the organization and you are service-oriented
- You are solution-oriented, focused, structured, and can work separately
- When work takes place at a high altitude, good body physics is required
- You have a high sense of security
- You are open to any unplanned overtime
The service involves some travelers with overnight stays for various further education and assistance in other areas. For this service, therefore, high flexibility in terms of travel and working hours is an absolute requirement.
A requirement for obtaining employment is that you are approved for mast and pole certificates, which consists of a load ECG and medical examination, which is performed during the recruitment process.What we offer
Our employees are our high-quality asset. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits, such as wellness grants and quick access to specialized healthcare, we invest in your development. After a thorough introductory course, we offer continuous development of your skills with a well-established training program. You get to work in a team with great diversity and motivated service technicians, in a stimulating environment in a fast-growing international company where good communication and structure are the keys to good results. As Vestas works for a gender-equal workplace, we welcome female as well as male applicants.Additional information
The service is based in the warehouse in Åsele.
Please do not apply later than 24th September 2021.