HelloFresh: Join one of the World's fastest growing startups!
At HelloFresh our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe's vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we've become the global market leader in the meal kit sector inspiring millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 15 countries (and counting!) from 7 different offices. Our more than 5000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart action are encouraged.
We want you to join us in Oslo and help take HelloFresh Nordics to the next level - as a company with astronomical growth, it is the perfect time to join. You will have the opportunity to make your mark in your field of work and help make an immediate impact to our thousands of Nordic members. This is finally your opportunity to grow WITH a company and we can't wait to welcome you onboard.About the Job:
You will report directly into our Head of Fulfilment- Nordics and will be responsible for the entire 24/7 site operations including operational planning, production, inbound receiving, inventory management and dispatch. You will be making sure that you have structured processes, a skilled and motivated team and an active communication to ensure our customer boxes are packed perfectly each and every time.
The role of the Head of Production will be pivotal in the development and expansion of HelloFresh Operations.
What you will be doing:
o Leading our operation of planning, inventory, production and warehouse teams. o Responsible for achieving performance KPI's such as efficiency and error rates. o Manage the operational budget for labor, equipment and improvement project investment. o Collaborate with the leaders of all departments to implement strategic projects across the Nordic region o Mentor, train and develop the team for career progression. o Create a positive team dynamic and push the importance of engagement across the site. o Develop, share and ensure best practices are fulfilled across the site with constant feedback given from the shop floor to management. o Drive continuous improvement across cost, quality and safety, while working in an ever changing and growing environment.Din profil
Ideally be from a fresh food, FMCG background in Production or Logistics Operations Management. Experience with managing large scale operations with multiple management tiers.
- Experience in working with electronic warehouse management systems.
- Experience of budget management and proven cost saving approach.
- Experience in labour-heavy and agency worker environments.
- Strong understanding of health and safety and its application in a warehouse/production environment.
- Used to working in a high pressure, fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Understanding of operational reporting, key information identification and critical issue escalation.
- Excellent people skills and be passionate about achieving results through people. A strong leader, able to inspire others and build engaged and motivated teams.
- Great communication skills and decision-making capabilities. Logical approach to making decisions, promoting the customer comes first mindset.
- Ability to manage and influence key stakeholders.
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude.
- Embraces change and challenge.
We offer you a chance to make a difference in a fast growing technology company
Intresserad av tjänsten?
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, annual budget for training and development initiatives, company pension scheme, etc.)
Vill du vara med på en spännande tillväxtresa så är tjänsten som Head of Production en unik möjlighet för dig! Ansök om tjänsten via annonsen, vi har dessvärre ingen möjlighet att ta emot ansökningar via mail.
I denna rekrytering samarbetar HelloFresh med Logent. För frågor om tjänsten eller processen kontakta ansvarig rekryteringskonsult Marie-Louise Bååth, firstname.lastname@example.org
Välkommen med din ansökan!