Koenigsegg continues to grow and we are now looking for a Developer In-Vehicle Infotainment Systems to our R&D team. The Role
The Koenigsegg embedded team is responsible for designing and developing all software and electronics for the in-vehicle infotainment system, electronic control units, and supporting tools.
We are working very closely with our prototype-, production- and service organizations. We are now looking to expand the team with a skilled and experienced embedded Linux developer to join the in-vehicle infotainment system development team.
The responsibility for this position will be the development and testing of application-level code for user interfaces and advanced driver assistance systems. The role will also include the low-level development of new drivers in the embedded Linux platform and associated configurations.Responsibilities
- Software development and troubleshooting on all levels in our in-vehicle infotainment systems.
- Formulate and prototype new concepts.
- Support our production and service departments.
- Work with a small, agile cross-functional team of hardware engineers, application/UI software engineers, QA/Validation, and designers.
- Help develop our working methods.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Experience with development using C++ and application frameworks, fx Qt.
- Experience with Embedded Linux development (drivers, kernel, device tree, IPC)
- Experience of version control and build systems, like Git and Jenkins/bitbake/yocto.
- High standards for code quality, maintainability and performance.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Experience using common design patterns in the software industry.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking and dynamic ever-changing environment.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Experience with mobile application and cross platform development is meriting.
- Experience with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration is meriting.
- Experience of troubleshooting automotive electrical systems is meriting.
- Experience with low-level programming in real-time systems is meriting.
- Experience with hardware design is meriting.
The Koenigsegg R&D team is a small, agile hub of highly talented individuals, where the sum is greater than the parts. Koenigsegg is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class team operates with a non-conventional, 'Lean Development' philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate.