HemoCue, a Danaher company since April 2013, is a global leader in Hb point-of-care testing. In 1982, HemoCue AB (Ängelholm, Sweden), introduced the first accurate, near-patient hemoglobin test. We offer point-of-care tests for hemoglobin, glucose, urine albumin, HbA1c, total and differential white blood cell count. Further information available at www.hemocue.comRegulatory Affairs Expert
Temporary 12 months
Do you want to make a difference by developing key lifesaving medical device products? In a truly global business who refuse to compromise when it comes to caring for people.
It is vitally important for the company to stay on top of the changing regulatory environment around the world and understand the impact it might have on the HemoCue business and portfolio. We are now looking for a candidate that will strengthen our Regulatory Affairs team during 12 months.Your responsibilities
- Managing and coordinate medical devices reporting & field actions activities within related vigilance processes.
- Ensure procedures and activities are in compliance with requirements
- Support organization in regulatory questions regarding vigilance
- Coordinate regulatory Q&A sessions with regulatory authorities in regards to vigilance
- Participate in complaint investigations and field action activities with regulatory expertise
- Proven good knowledge of regulations for IVD products (EU IVDD/IVDR, US FDA regulations 21 CFR), standards/regulations for quality management systems (ISO 13485, QSR) and risk management for medical devices (ISO 14971)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of similar products and/or other medical devices
- Profound experience as MS Office user
- Fluent in English and Swedish verbally and in writing
As a person you are a team player, systematic, structured and who likes a fast pace. You find it easy to communicate with other people and enjoy working in a company that is driven by continuous improvement, both in terms of equipment and processes.
Interviews will be held as soon as relevant candidates have been identified
Send your application via www.hemocue.com/jobbsidan. We are not able to receive your application by other means than through "jobbsidan". Please bring diplomas for face-to-face interviews. Any application by mail or e-mail will be returned.We offer you
A unique opportunity to work in the field of medical technologies, where knowledge sharing and professional respect combine to make it both fun and meaningful to go to work. Both in Sweden and abroad you will meet enthusiastic colleagues who take pride in making a difference in a company whose products can truly impact other people's lives. We offer you 'freedom with responsibility', opportunities for training and career development.
We are looking forward to receiving your application no later than February 3.
For further information, please contact Director Regulatory Affairs, Rikard Almåker at tel. +46 734 14 03 89.
Union contacts: Mikael Godolakis, Unionen, +46 431 48 14 66 or Elin Söderlind, Akademikerföreningen, +46 431 48 12 62.