Do you have experience in low-level programming and a passion for embedded systems? Are you interested in the automotive industry and has an extra eye for the fastest vehicles in the world? Perfect, this is your chance. Koenigsegg is hiring!Information om uppdraget
Koenigsegg is expanding at a rapid pace and the production is running high in Ängelholm where everyone remains focused on their tasks. As I pass these dedicated employees, they glance at me with curiosity before quickly returning to their job at hand. There is a certain level of prestige embedded in their crafts and a sense of pride in their creations. This sensation is also embedded throughout the company with down to earth, close-knitted and committed employees who all want the same thing; to create the best cars in the world. At Koenigsegg you will be given the opportunity to work alongside accomplished colleagues in a company with flat organizational structure and technical contribution at all levels.
Besides the great passion among the coworkers at Koenigsegg, the company is known for its entrepreneurial way of working. At Koenigsegg you will rarely work with compromises; innovation and hard work is the key to solving every enquiry. Its all about achieving the very best with the latest techniques.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Koenigsegg.Arbetsuppgifter
As Koenigeggs new software engineer, you will be a part of their small but talented R&D team. Working at Koenigsegg is not for everyone; you will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to work well under pressure and thrive to change. Together with other passionate colleagues, you will work alongside in a Lean Development philosophy and in a company with flat organizational structure and technical contribution at all levels. Your team is an agile cross-functional team of hardware engineers, application/UI software engineers, QA/Validation and designers. Your main focus in this position is primarily on embedded systems. Your everyday tasks will include:
- Designing and debugging application level software running on embedded systems
- Working with rapid prototype in-car customer experiences
Vi söker dig som
Everyone working at Koenigsegg has one thing in common; a constant willingness to learn new technologies. This is something that will be expected of you as well, and with the right attitude, this might lead you to your dream job! We think that the perfect candidate for this position has a passion not only for working in embedded systems, but also for working in embedded systems at Koenigsegg in specific. When it comes to your previous background, you have:
- Experience in writing and shipping customer-facing code
- Proficient experience in C and C++ in Embedded Systems
- Experience in using common design patterns in the software industry
- High standards for code quality, maintainability and performance
- An inescapable passion for your area and field!
It will be considered an additional qualification if you:
- Have a previous background in the automotive industry
- Have experience in low-level programming
- Have experience in Freescale processors
- Have experience in evaluation and board bring-up of embedded electronics systems
As a person, you are hardworking, prestige less and have a genuine passion for the best high-performance vehicles in the world. You embrace the nothing-is-impossible-attitude and perform well under pressure. Furthermore, you are communicative and willing to cooperate to achieve the best results. Most importantly; you are interested in learning the latest and coolest techniques in embedded systems to help advance Koenigseggs electronic technologies in their cars.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Ängelholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Koenigsegg is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
[Academic Work](mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PULAbout us
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.