One of the greatest challenges facing humankind today is how to utilize energy from the sun to distribute clean electricity even during the dark hours of the day. We have just revealed a ground-breaking innovation for highly sustainable, cost-efficient and long-term energy storage.Azelio is a Swedish company in the game of changing the future of solar energy. Already specialized and a leading supplier of Stirling engine-based renewable energy solutions, we now put an even greater focus on distributed and dispatchable solar electricity. Using a combination of proven technology and innovative engineering we have created a flexible solution that opens up unlimited opportunities for hundreds of millions of people around the earth's sun belt.Azelio is currently in an extensive expansion phase, finding new partners and establishing presence all over of the World.Therefore, we need to strengthen the Azelio Supply Chain Management team with motivated and talented people. Today, we are approximately 11 people located in Gothenburg and Åmål. We are responsible for Supplier Quality, Procurement, Cost Management, Logistics and Supply Chain, and support our product development, product industrialisation and company infrastructure. The SQE is an important role within the cross-functional project team and within the sourcing team.Job profile
The role of SQE is to ensure supplier quality development. This would be initially in product development projects but may expand to serial production after SOP. The scope are various types of metal and electronic components.
- Execute audit and qualification processes of potential new suppliers until final approval.
- Manage progress plans with the worst external suppliers
- Approve PPAP for new and modified parts
- In case of non-conforming parts issue the supplier complaint and manage the supplier 8D. If necessary validate the 8D at the supplier's shop floor.
- Ensure a robust action plan until parts a fully approved.
- Conduct the runrate at external suppliers.
- Support in developing and building up SQ related procedures, operative instructions and reporting systems.
If you want to take part
- Preferably minimum 5 years of relevant experience within electrical / metal field and experience with PPAP and APQP
- Six Sigma Green/Black Belt is an advantage.
- Team player with a strong drive and a positive attitude
- Good computer skills including MS Office, strong in Excel.
- Fluent in Swedish and English (oral and written)
- International business travel is expected
in building up this exciting new business from product development to industrialization and to work in a challenging company with high expectations and very engaged colleagues, welcome to send your application as soon as possible.If you have questions,
please contact Karl-Michael Jäger, Manager, Supply Chain Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 (0)722 00 54 39.Welcome to visit our web page www.azelio.com to get more insight
Vi har gjort vårt medieval för våra rekryteringar och vi undanber oss därför kontakt med annonssäljare eller andra säljare av rekryteringstjänster.