In the role as Pricing Analyst at NLY Scandinavia you will have a strategical role with a big impact on our business. You will analyze market trends, competitors, user behavior, currency fluctuations and other factors to develop methods and strategies that can secure a competitive long-term pricing strategy in our 10+ markets. The possibilities for analyses are endless with limitless correlations of data to discover, it´s only your own creativity that sets the boundaries for what analysis you decide to do. You are a key part of the sales organization and will support the sourcing team with data driven models and methods to optimize the margin of sales.Responsibilities
As Pricing Analyst, you are responsible for developing a pricing method and establishing a comprehensive pricing strategy supported by quantitative analysis and logical arguments that is aligned with the category business plan for the whole company. Pricing models must be aligned with the category business plan and supported by quantitative analysis and logical arguments. You will provide quantitative insights and suggest solutions to issues concerning sales, margin, price elasticity and competitive sets. You drive strategic pricing strategies for all categories through the utilization of price modeling tools, competitive price checks, external market share data and market specific strategic pricing goals.
To succeed in the role, you need to have a strong analytical mind with a creative perspective with the ability to find relevant correlations to draw conclusions from. We also believe that you are a self-driven, highly motivated person with a strong business-oriented mindset and an interest in fashion and/or e-commerce.Example of tasks:
- Leading the strategic pricing development and implementation in a cross functional environment
- Modifies pricing and markdown models and tools as needed to ensure that all pricing objectives are met.
- Provide dashboards that convert market data to useful information, primarily to deliver pricing KPI's as means of guiding and following up on current strategies.
- Conduct price elasticity studies. Track and measure sales and margin associated with price changes.
- Ensures consistent price position in every market in line with the enterprise, department and category strategies.
What can we offer you?
- Relevant academic degree
- Minimum 3 years work experience within Pricing analytics and strategies within the Retail industry
- Understanding Swedish in writing and speech is required
We can offer you a unique opportunity to be a part of a young business and become an important part in the further growth of NLY Scandinavia. The workplace is characterized as fast paced, evolving and fun and we excel in giving young people responsibility and we always challenge our employees for further development.Interested?
The role is a full-time permanent post based in Stockholm or Borås. Please submit your resume and cover letter as soon as possible since interviews will be held continuously throughout the selection process
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact our Sales Manager Madeleine Munkhammar at email@example.com.