DescriptionSourcing & Logistics contributes to Stora Enso's transformation and profitable growth by leveraging supplier competence and partnerships for innovation, customer value creation and new technical solutions. Our vision is to be the Preferred Sourcing and Logistics Partner today and tomorrow, creating value for Stora Enso by effectively and efficiently meeting the business needs for Sourced Products, Services and Logistics.
We are looking for a clear, visible and courageous person to lead, develop and operationally run local mill sourcing in order to meet business requirements, with the target to support daily business, reduce procurement spend as well as develop the function towards best practice; leading to the overall target, Source the Best Partners.
As Purchasing Manager East, you will be a part of the Sourcing organization in Sweden, you will work in close cooperation with the Sourcing Sweden team with the purpose to enhance value for business and to capture synergies of skills and scale.
The Purchasing Manager will form an integral part of the Sourcing function in the achievement of Business objectives. With a strong, solid background in purchasing and supply chain management, the candidate will take a proactive approach in reviewing current systems and procedures, making recommendations and implementing changes. The role is key to leading the company forward in securing quality suppliers of materials and components covering price delivery and quality targets.
As Purchasing Manger East your responsibility area including Skutskär, Ala & Innovationcenter in Sickla.
You will report to the Director Sourcing Sweden and act as a member of local mill management teams.Key success factors:
- Excellent cooperation with key stakeholders in operations/divisions and within Sourcing and Logistics organization to develop effective cost reduction strategies and implementation plans.
- To attract, retain and develop talents to build a distinctive Sourcing Sweden organization.
- Run Sourcing to assigned targets, business needs and market opportunities.
- Develop and execute sourcing plan and set targets in line with our strategy, targets, guidelines and policies.
- Lead assigned operational purchasing and capture cross-mills synergies.
- Develop supplier base and propose solutions to business needs in close co-operation with lead buyers, suppliers and business.
- Assess and develop supplier performance at local level in line with our Sustainability agenda.
- Make and keep budget and forecasts for own unit.
- Lead and coach own team. Personal responsibility of approx. 3-4 persons
- Drive procurement and negotiations for local projects or within Sourcing Sweden
QualificationsFormal competencies and experience:
- 5+ years experiences within purchasing/strategic purchasing and/or supply chain management
- Collage/University degree in relevant area (engineering/technical or economics/finance)
- Good knowledge in written and spoken English and Swedish
- Strong leadership skills and change management skills with experience in leading teams.
- Strong supplier relations skills, strong negotiating skills and thorough understanding of supplier market and key drivers.
- Good networking and communication skills with experience acting in international matrix organizations.
- Proactive, result oriented, willing to take initiative and responsibility.
- Stora Enso value "Do what's right" must be strongly reflected in your high personal integrity and accountability.
- Process and applications skills: SAP MM or similar, MS Office, Outlook
The position requires travelling.Application
The final application date is 19th of August, we welcome your application in English. Please note that we only accept applications via Stora Enso's Career Pages. https://storaenso.taleo.net/careersection/1/jobsearch.ftl
We have made our media selection for this recruitment and therefore declines contact with advertisers and sales staff for recruitment services.Contact
For further information regarding the job please contact Anders Malmborg, Sourcing Sweden Director, +46 72 514 71 51 or
Catrin N Dammert, HR Consultant Sourcing and Logistics, +46 70 864 47 25
In this recruitment, Stora Enso cooperates with Manpowergroup Solutions, a sister company of Experis. If you have any questions about the application, please contact us: +46 (0) 8 764 24 40.Union representative
Niclas Lind +46727226298 Unionen
Anders Lindberg +46703978691 Sveriges Ingenjörer
Lars Åström +46705181337 LedarnaJob
Strategy & Business DevelopmentLocation
Aug 19, 2018, 11:59:00 PM