Our people are the key to success
The culture in NKT is founded on high ambitions, strong performance and dedication, and we have a clear aim to be a workplace where the best people in the industry prefer to build their careers. In support of our overall strategic goals NKT offers its people an environment with continuous opportunity for personal development.The role
As a R&D Project Manager at NKT you will manage up to three projects in parallel. Your clients are internal - the product owners - and you will work closely with our R&D specialists in your development projects. You report to head of R&D Service & Accessories. Since NKT has the ambition to renew and trim existing product portfolios, we are now looking to strengthen the team in R&D and development of cable accessories.Main tasks
Your profile and qualifications
- Lead and manage development of MV-AC, HV-AC and HV-DC cable accessories following the NKT stage-gate-process
- Project resource planning
- Drive and support communication and resolve conflicts between functional line organization and project organization
- Projects status reporting
- Production planning of prototypes
- Development and qualification test planning according to national, international and customer standards
- Handover of design of developed product to engineering, operations and other functions
- You have preferably a Bachelor or MSc. Degree in a technical discipline; preferably electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, chemistry or physics
- You are well experienced within development work, preferably in an R&D environment
- It is a merit if you have a project management certificate
- Language skills: fluent English is a requirement, fluent Swedish, Danish or German is a bonus
Your personality is equally important as your formal qualifications. We assume that you are a highly result focused person who has the ability not only to delegate but also to delegate in an inspiring and communicative way. Apart from your excellent collaboration skills you also need to have strong analysis skills with an eye for the details to succeed in this role.
The R&D team consists of ten persons who work in Alingsås and Cologne and we collaborates with other R&D-teams within NKT. A great deal of travelling and integrations with other sites is a normal day to day way of working (between 50 [more likely] up to 100 travel days per year).
Welcome to apply as soon as possible but latest by June 19th
. The selection and interview process will be ongoing so please don´t wait until just before the cut-off date. Recruiting R&D Manager Hans Rapp will answer your questions about the position, + 46 761 47 10 40.Union representatives:
Unionen: Marianne Nilsson, +46 322 774 81
Sveriges Ingenjörer: Peter Kjellsson, +46 322 772 09
All other questions can be directed to Recruitment Consultant Sarah Wallentin at Badenoch & Clark, +46 736 84 72 03.Facts
NKT is a global company with dual headquarters in Broendby, Denmark and Cologne, Germany. The company has approximately 3,500 employees, 14 production sites in Europe and sales offices across the world. In 2016, NKT realized revenue of EUR 1bn. NKT is owned by NKT A/S, listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.