Yara is looking for a driven Process Engineer with a master degree in Chemical Engineering or Energy, for our plant in Köping. Our manufacturing facility in Köping is a leading producer of technical ammonium nitrate (TAN) within Yara. With two nitric acid units and two TAN production lines our yearly capacity is 360 kilotons of TAN used for civil explosives and within the mining industry. We also produce more than 100 kilotons of products used for water purification, DeNOx and other environmental solutions. The plant has approximately 100 employees and is certified by ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001.Responsibilities
- Systematic follow up of production plants in compliance with Yara legislations, quality requirements and safety standards.
- Analyze and optimize production and energy consumption, including plant testing.
- Initiate, prepare, implement and evaluate improvement projects.
- Build relations with technical personnel within Yara Köping, other sites and the technical network within Yara International.
- You have a MSc or BSc in Engineering, recent graduates are qualified.
- You speak Swedish and English fluently.
- It will be an advantage if you have experience from relevant work in Chemical plants or similar.
- Good analytical skills is an asset and you have a "hands-on" attitude.
- You function effectively in a team and with a high level of self-motivation.
- You are willing to travel to gain knowledge and share experiences with the global Yara network.
- You have the capacity to deliver concrete solutions to complex problems.
- You carry good interpersonal skills with an open mind and high motivation.
The position enables further career possibilities within the company towards either manager or specialist positions. You will collaborate with a group of highly qualified people in the fields of process engineering, control systems, process automation, industrial IT and project management. This role gives you a great opportunity to grow and develop in an international environment where sharing knowledge is key and safety is our top priority.