The department, Chemical Analysis is an vital part of Performance Chemical RD&I (Research, development & innovation) in Stockvik. Our focus area is support and development in the area of chemical analysis, process analytical development and environmental control and support. Our main customers are the plants in Stockvik, Site organization and Expancel RD&I.
The department consists of 23 employees, laboratory and environmental engineers and chemists. We work closely together R&D and the production plant both in project and assignment. We also have own driven projects and assignments with focus on analytical chemistry.
Our main technical areas in analytical chemistry are chromatography, thermo analysis and spectroscopy.
We are now looking for 2 new Laboratory Engineers.Main task and responsibilities:
- Independently execute laboratory evaluations
- Contribute to the support in product control and assignments
- Maintain and improve a safe and efficient way of working
- Contribute to the continuous build up of knowledge around our products and applications
- Contribute to continuous improvements within the own field of work
- Contribute with own competence to other organizations within RD&I in Stockvik
What can AkzoNobel offer you?
- Pre-university education/ Vocational/ Bachelor/ or corresponding with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Highly skilled in laboratory work
- Strong social skills and seek opportunities for personal development.
- Result oriented and good ability to cooperate
- Good ability to communicate in Swedish and English, both oral and in script.
If you share our values and ambitions, we can give you a career where your knowledge and ambitions will be recognized and rewarded. You will be working in an international environment with many possibilities to develop, both personally and professionally. You will be offered interesting and challenging work enviroment . You will be working with likeminded people that share your attitude and enthusiasm.
By working for AkzoNobel you will also help us to achieve our ambition - to be the first choice by our customers, shareholders and employees, all over the world.Additional information
Please apply via our online recruitment system. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
This is a permanent position based in Stockvik, Sundsvall and you will report directly to QC & Analytical manager. Your work will partly be scheduled with some weekend work.
For further information about the role please contact Maria Eriksson QC & Analytical Manager, phone 060-134260
For information about the recruitment process please contact Maria Näsén Talent Resourcing Partner phone: 070-5562524
For union related questions, please contact: Unionen, Jenny Ersson +46 60 13 43 70We perform drug tests on all employees as a part of our effort to maintain a drug-free environment.