HL Display is a global innovation leader within merchandising and store communication. We are an international company operating in 44 markets in Western and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Asia. In 25 of these markets we have our own subsidiaries, while the other 19 are served by selected partners. The IT Infrastructure is a complex environment with multiple technologies and suppliers. Our main IT-sourcing supplier is acting as SPOC for all infrastructure cases and more as Service Integrator with the responsibility to monitor and manage the underpinning suppliers. In order to make this work, HL IT needs a IT Service Manager. The position is in Sundsvall, and you will be part of HL IT and report to Group IT Manager.
As IT Service Manager at HL Display you maintain a good service level to the business by ensuring the quality in the maintenance and repair work. You are responsible for our external IT Service Desk supplier and make sure that they are performing according to the SLAs. Therefore, you need to be active in organizing the SLA-chains, make risk-analysis and work with preventive maintenance and refurbishment of the infrastructure together with our IT suppliers.
You're responsible for the IT Service Management which include:
- Ensure that the support model is fully implemented in HL and that the suppliers of IT Service
- Operations and Application Management are working accordingly (compliance management)
- Drive the effectiveness and efficiency of the Service Desk and 1st line support
- Drive Service Level Management (and related costs) with the other IT suppliers
- Central purchasing of hardware and software on group level
You are responsible for monthly usage follow up, hardware cost control and follow up of IT Service Desk in overview perspective. You will also participate in various types of projects within the IT area.
In addition to above you're also responsible for the IT Problem Management
Who are you?
- Review and prepare all planned maintenance activities before execution and ensure communication with business stakeholders
- Participate in Change Advisory Board for Infrastructure
- Ensure that the respective factories and hubs have business continuity plans in place when there are problems in the IT Service delivery
- Handle IT infrastructure related problems that are not handled by the 1st, 2nd or 3rd line support
- Procure resources from GDM and other suppliers for executing changes and solving operational issues.
We believe you have a college degree in relevant field or equivalent experience acquired from the working life. You have several years of experience from a similar position, preferably within a global company, and experience in ITIL is an advantage. To succeed in the role, you are confident to set requirements, self-driven and structured as a person. You win trust and at the same time you have the ability to find cost-efficient solutions. You have daily contact with as well internal colleagues in the IT department as external outsourcing partners, why you are communicative and service minded. Fluent English in writing and tongue is mandatory, as English is our corporate language. Knowledge in French, Polish or any Asian language is meriting but not required.
Interested? Apply today, but no later than 11th of December 2016. In your application please include resume and cover letter. You can also apply with your LinkedIn profile If you don´t have resume and cover letter available at the moment. If you have any questions about the position, please contact the Recruiter Philippa Kristoffersson, 0723- 00 80 28.
Welcome with your application!