Innovative Space Company is looking for a Financial Aministrator
This year the Danish Company GomSpace acquired Swedish
NanoSpace. We are therefore searching for our new financial administrator who will be working out of Sweden, but in direct contact with Headquarters in
Denmark. We therefore seek to find an independent and a responsible employee, to administrate financial tasks and work as the administrative link to headquarters in Aalborg, Denmark. As a financial administrator at NanoSpace you will work in supporting function for the company with several administrative tasks.The Job Includes the Following Set of Tasks:
- Accounts receivables, invoicing, dunning procedure, alignment of accounts receivables
- Accounts payables, entry of supplier annexes, handle approval procedure and preparing for payments, alignment of accounts payables.
- Facility assignments, purchasing office supplies, equipment for new employees
- IT assistance, presenting employees with PC's and mobile phones in collaboration with the headquarters' IT department.
- In a receptionist function, booking of meetings, writing summaries and other assistance for the office's employees.
The employee will be part the Headquarters' shared service center located in Aalborg and refer to the GomSpace CFO.We Expect the Employee to Have the Following Qualifications:
- At least five (5) years' experience with financial administrative work.
- Experience in order and Invoicing
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Have good knowledge of MS Office and especially Excel
We are searching for a positive and responsible person, who like to work in a structured way and who is disciplined, in regards to communicating both internally and externally with customer etc.
Moreover, as your duties may vary, we are looking for a person that takes own initiatives in their work.
GomSpace offers employment in a dynamic growing and internationally oriented company with many challenging and exciting activities. We are an agenda-setting player in the nanosatellite business and expect our employees to contribute with dedication, skills and the will to implement our mission. We are ambitious and believe that nanosatellites and our efforts will make a difference to society in the future. We have an informal working culture with transparent communication and an organisation built up by multidisciplinary skills and engineering passion which we believe are essential to help our customers achieve their goals in space.Sign Up for Our Mission:
If you believe that you are the person which GomSpace is searching for, apply for the position as the new financial administrator for NanoSpace at www.gomspace.com.
You need to send your application in English. Interviews will be conducted on a continuous basis. If you have any questions with regard to the position do not hesitate to contact Michael Kiel Thomsen on firstname.lastname@example.org
Work place will be in Uppsala, Sweden. Salary and start date will be individually negotiated.