Web Architect, Digital Frontline & Analytics, ITWe are all innovators. Just in different ways. Telenor has positions available for people who know how to innovate in IT, web development and project management. For professionals who are looking to operate in a digital world in which customers are increasingly connected, let their watches keep track of their pulse, and manage their e-commerce on their mobile devices. At Telenor you will play an important role in a wider context. Our products and services help give birth to new ideas and innovations. We excel when we do things together - as a team.What does a Web Architect do?
As an architect in the web area you are responsible to ensure compliance to Telenor's technical strategy and enterprise architectural framework, from middleware to front-end. Your main responsibilities will be ...
You will get...
- Responsible for the overall architecture and engineering design of the web and application solutions
- Support the teams by providing and communicating the larger technological architectural view of a solution
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, customers, suppliers and third parties
- Validate the economic impact of design decisions
- Work with portfolio stakeholders to develop, analyze, split and realize the implementation of enablers, epics and themes
- Supervise and foster built in quality
- Secure reusability of designed solutions
- Cooperate with the product management to help align the teams in a common technical direction
- Facilitate and set architectural guidelines for creation, maintenance and updates of internal and external built websites, mobile application and other digital channels
Within Digital Frontline & Analytics we work with agile methods in close cooperation with the business - and with the end customer in focus. We work incrementally with short iterations in dedicated teams and strive for the best possible value - in the shortest possible time and with a goal to have fun at work!Do we have a match?To be considered for the position you must have:
It is also good if you have:
- A minimum of a couple years of progressive experience in applications and website development
- Working knowledge of back-end architecture and implementation
- Knowledge of hardware, software, application, systems engineering and automatic testing.
- Experience of LEAN and Agile, and the complexity of large scale development and knowledge of agile toolsets
- 3rd party API and cloud service integration with web and/or mobile ecosystem
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture and components (CMS, EIP, ESB, VPN)
- Knowledge of cross-platform solutions (HTML, PhoneGap, Appcelerator etc.)
- Experience of mobile development (iOS, Android)
- Experience with CMS tools such as Epi and Tridion
As a person you are...
- Experience in working with near consumer services and applications
- Experience of working in a corporate setting
- Experience in Telecom
- Experience in Finance, insurance or other sectors with a large customer base and complex business model
We believe that you are someone who makes an impression - you convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully and create useful network of contacts and relationships that will help you, and this in order to achieve goals.
You give the team a clear sense of directions and motivate and coordinate the others.
We also believe that you are a person who focuses on the result, you discover potential risks and you are committed and determent to achieve high quality results.Want to shape the future with us?
Welcome with your application! We work continually with selection within this recruitment process and therefore want your application as soon as possible but - no later than December 16 2016.Location:
StockholmType of employment:
Want to know more about this position? Please contact Ingela Guldstrand, recruiting manager at No: +46733780179 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about the recruitment process? Please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com.