Tele2 is an international mobile operator with a challenger spirit in its DNA. We challenge our competitors and naturally, the market, but primarily ourselves. We operate in a market that is continuously expanding and changing. Our customers are constantly requesting new and better solutions, which place high demand on us. Naturally, we want to meet these demands, which is why the key to our success will be how we work and who we are. Tele2's work method is characterised by responsibility, openness and approachability. We are driven by speed, quality and by always keeping our eyes on what is best for the customer. This means that all our employees can and are expected to contribute to our overall goal: To be the best at creating value for customers. Tele2 HR recently started a journey to strengthen our ability to add value to the Tele2 business. As part of this change in focus we are now looking for a Head of Organization Effectiveness.The vision of HR is to be recognized as a strategic business partner, fuelling a high performing organization with exceptional talent. We recently started a transformation journey to reposition HR and improve our processes and technology to enable better business support. As the Head of Organization Effectiveness you will report to the EVP People and Change and be part of the HR Leadership Team. You will be responsible for the development of our overall operating model and for driving the alignment between the strategy and our operations.The Head of Organization Effectiveness core accountabilities include:Strategy:
- Develop and deliver the Organization Effectiveness strategy, aligned with the Tele2 Business and People strategies
- Work with the Group CEO and Leadership Team to ensure the Group operating model aligns with the strategy
- Recommend and drive Organization Design and Change principles
- Play a key role in the Group HR Leadership Team
- Define the Tele2 Way for Organization Design and Change
- Support organization design for specific Group LT sponsored programmes
- Advise and provide expertise on M&A, divestments and Joint Ventures
- Work with HR teams across the Group to identify issues where senior Organization Design support is required
- Support organizational effectiveness across the business by providing analysis and recommendation for people and organisational efficiency improvements
- Support the development of headcount plans throughout the business working in partnership with Finance and provide analysis and recommendations based on headcount trends
Organization and change capability building:
- Provide support to HR teams including provision of tools, processes, coaching and best practice sharing
- Build understanding, skill-sets and competencies within HR and and manager communities
External best practice provisions within the area of organization and change:
- Determine use of external suppliers.
- Ensure flow of best practice from external bodies into Tele2 HR community
To be successful in the role, some specific areas of knowledge and abilities are required:
- Good understanding of the Tele2 business and key value drivers and how HR contributes to developing Tele2
- Deep understanding of change management methodologies applicable for large transformation initiatives as well as minor change projects
- Deep understanding of organizational development and design principles
- Ability to strategically define global HR initiatives and practically plan and deliver according to strategy
- Ability and interest in working with continuous improvement of both processes, tools and methodologies
- Collaborative approach and leadership skills to empower and motivate teams and colleagues
Most likely you have professional experience from e.g....
This is what Tele2 can do for you...
- Driving complex business and HR transformation initiatives in an international environment
- A complex matrix organization with an entrepreneurial culture
- Organizational design and effectiveness concepts, methodologies and tools
... a place in a flexible, approachable organization that is characterised by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
... extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further-development programmes.
... we take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.
We look forward to meeting you.The position location is subject for discussion.If you want to know more about Tele2 and those of us who work here, visit us at www.tele2.se/career and read more.
You are welcome to submit your application not later than 9th December 2016. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.