As Looklet is constantly growing, we are now looking for a competent, driven and service-oriented colleague to join our Technical Support
Are you known as the one most tech savvy person among your friends? Are you passionate about helping people? Do you love working in a dynamic environment where you will learn new things every day?
We are a team consisting of wide range of skilled people, all with a passion for high tech state of the art software and hardware creating photo-realistic graphics.
You are the expert in your field and are always willing to help others
. Apart from making sure clients succeed, you will have a large set of responsibilities and authority to influence in how we improve our offering.
You are naturally service minded, have a strong urge to give high quality help to clients and have the technical knowledge
to do so.
Your days will include
- Investigate and troubleshoot a world leading high-tech product on a very detailed level in the software and in our cloud servers.
- Resolve client issues - such as software & hardware issues, network, user assistance
- Compile bug reports and feature requests for development in Jira, work close with the developers
- Even further enhance client satisfaction, by being an excellent communicator
- Develop standard procedures and best practices
- Foster constant exchange with remote team members in Paris and NY.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Customize client settings in our backoffice
- Monitor our ticketing system and assist clients and colleagues
- Administer all software licenses and SaaS accounts globally
- Tech savvy, fixer and someone who love to troubleshoot complex issues
- Service-mindedness and commitment to making technology work reliably
- Advanced knowledge of Unix systems, utilities and scripting
- Curiosity and skillset to investigate bugs and find workarounds and solutions
- Cost-conscious attitude to constantly look for more efficient yet reliable solutions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English, and a true passion to help people
- Self-starter, a proactive attitude and solution orientation (problems are challenges, not obstacles)
- Multi-tasking skills, time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to take on-call duty (rotation)
- 3+ year of qualified work experience in relevant industry
- High school/University education within Computer Science or similar
Nice to have skills
- German or French business language skills
- Programing experience - specifically Java
- Worked at a startup
- Professional interest in fashion and/or photography
- You have overall experience from working with both PC and Mac
- Broad set of responsibilities
- Eat from the famous Looklet Breakfast Buffet together with your colleagues, served free-of-charge everyday in our office.
- Join a small and international team with flat hierarchies and very close to the development team, top management very visible and presenting updates every week
- Work in a dynamic and young environment
- Join one of the most exciting tech companies in Stockholm
- Work with a group of people that are passionate about Tech and share a lot of fun
- Prospect of learning and taking on more responsibility over time
- Google Cloud-based production, dev and stage servers
- Freshdesk as our ticketing system
- Ubuntu servers