We are now looking for a Technical Manager for our Asphalt Division, Technic function in business area NCC Industry. This is an opportunity and the next step to work in the Nordic geography with your colleagues. Main focus in this role will be to ensure the superior technological solutions in Asphalt products and production taking into accounts our customer demands and sustainability in good co-operation with others.Role and tasks
You will support the Head of Strategy & Technic and your main areas of responsibility are;
- Chairman of RMG-Asphalt (asphalt plants & equipment).
- To solve technical and production related tasks in accordance with NCC guidelines and values.
- Formal communication takes place according to the applicable organisational plan.
The primary contacts outside your unit will be people working in production, suppliers and members of project groups, which may be either internal or external.Your primary work duties are;
To succeed well in this role we believe that you have;
- To support Head of Strategy & Technic:
- in administration and to ensure structure and transparency
- in strategic interventions and projects
- in the collection of information for the development of maintenance plans and replacement plans
- in the collection of know-how and experience in a structured form, and while contributing to expansion of these throughout the Nordic organization.
- Build a close and respectful collaboration with production supervisors and other employees in division.
- Contribute to production optimisation with respect to technical possibilities.
- Pledge to bring considerations and observations to immediate superior regarding both internal and external matters alike that may have strategic or business-related significance.
- 5-10 years work experience in management of projects at international level, experience from the construction industry is not a must but it is seen as an advantage.
- Studied in technical high school or you have equivalent experience skills.
- Wide technical competence and management experience to lead change.
- Swedish and English in speech and writing, other languages is seen as an advantage.
- Personal skills to focus on achieving the targets and work in accurate and structured way. You are used to work independently and in a positive way. You like new challenges and as a team member you see diversity as a successfactor.
Your placement will be at the NCC office address in Sweden that is the best geographic fit and there will be some opportunity to work from home.
In this role you are expected to travel every week within the Asphalt Division's geographic region in the Nordic countries (Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland).
Please register your application as soon as possible, since we have an ongoing recruitment process, but no later than 2016-11-02. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact, Marie Holmberg recruitment specialist NCC AB 08-585 521 04, firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to apply!