Are you known as the most tech savvy person amongst your friends? Do you want to change image and content production for fashion eCommerce players globally?
Then this is your opportunity to take on the role as Technical account manager and build and develop a solid platform for future expansions for Looklet!
As a Technical account manager you will be part of the Operations team and responsible for managing all the technical aspects of Looklet's relationship with our customers. We are a team consisting of a wide range of skilled people, all with a passion for creating photorealistic fashion images through high-tech state-of-the-art software and hardware.
The Looklet solution greatly impacts our clients' productivity while allowing for customized looks and improved conversion rates. We integrate off-the-shelf cameras and flash equipment with our own computer graphics algorithms. As the customers use our solution to create their fashion images, nothing but the highest quality is accepted. You will be reporting to the COO but work closely to the Key Account Managers and the Development team.
Your days will most likely include:
- Acting as the interface between Sales, Operations, and the Development team
- Facing clients in three phases of each account:
Technical Sales: supporting commercial sales with technical specifics about technical product requirements, capabilities and integrations
IT Integration Manager: project manager during client onboarding to ensure connecting the Looklet system to the client system Technical Account manager: work alongside the Key Account manager to help our clients minimize technical issues and get the most out of the Looklet solution
- Positioning yourself as the technical face of Looklet towards our clients
- Helping to clarify upcoming deliveries from the Development organization by contributing with your ability to bring structure and understanding of what the customer really needs
- Traveling to our customer's location in Paris, as well as other sites, both in Europe and in the U.S.
- We believe you have solid experience as a leader within a technical area, with the title of "technical project manager or "technical leader today
- You must have strong client interaction skills
- You are the type of person who coordinates and motivates both internal and external stakeholders. You are the entrepreneur within the organization and know how to find and collaborate with the right people to achieve your goals
- To fit the role you have a broad and deep technical background, and are skilled in translating requirements between clients and our developers. It is important to have a deep understanding of how to approach the clients to get the requirements to solve their needs
- You possess excellent skills in both written and spoken English.
In order for you to succeed we will provide you with all the training you need to fully understand Looklet's product and the technique.Bebefits
- An opportunity to join and influence a fast growing company in a key phase of its development
- Broad set of responsibilities
- Eat from the famous Looklet Breakfast Buffet together with your colleagues everyday in our office.
- Work in a dynamic and young environment
- Join one of the most exciting tech companies in Stockholm
- Work with a group of people that are passionate about Tech and share a lot of fun
We will take the liberty to await a minimum batch of applications until we start responding.