Hi! My name is Lena Berlin Stålhammar, and I am Head of Recruitment and Employer Branding at Schibsted Sweden. I've been at Schibsted during the last 3,5 years, and it has been 3,5 years of hard work, lot of laughter, great recruitments and big challenges. And most importantly, I have great work life balance; I love to go to work every day, and I love to be able to pick up my kids at school.
Now, I have a mission: to build the best inhouse recruitment team! The first step toward that goal is to find an awesome tech recruiter and that is why I want your attention.
I'm looking for someone who can take ownership of our tech recruitment at Schibsted Sweden (i.e. find the best technical talent for companies such as Lendo, Compricer, hitta.se and more).
You will own the full process, from start to sourcing to interviewing and testing with the goal to get the best candidate on board. You will have a close partnership with the managers, not only in the actual recruitment but also when it comes to being an advisor. I would like to call you a Recruitment Partner.
You will also work closely with Mikael Wikström, who is a tech recruiter for Schibsted Product and Technology. This is what Mikael has to say about his work: "Schibsted is right now one of Europe's most disruptive and exciting tech companies. We're a fast moving company in transition and in hyper-growth mode, which makes it extremely fun and interesting to recruit for."So, this is what I want you to do:
And this is who I believe you are:
- Provide ongoing support with sourcing, contacting and recruiting candidates to fill the needs of technology, data and product teams at Schibsted.
- Develop a network of potential candidates and manage the process of bringing them on board.
- Work with the technology, data and product teams to understand their hiring needs and the time frames in which these need to happen.
- Ensure that there is a pool of qualified candidates available to fill open roles.
- Ensure that the candidates' needs match the team's open needs.
- Ensure that communication between the candidate and the team is open, honest and continuous.
- Be the coordination point for matching potential candidates with open roles and team needs.
- Be a recruitment representative and ambassador at meetups, industry events, conferences and other gatherings.
- Give a great candidate experience!
- 3-4 years work experience in tech recruiting
- Proven record with successfully driving full recruitment processes.
- Experience with competence based interview techniques and evaluation of technical skills and/or assessment centers.
- Experience with Employer Branding and Social Media recruitments.
- Know how to build your network virtual and in reality.
- Innovative and creative, always finding new and better ways to find and approach the superstars.
- Curious and self driven
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing.
- Fluent in Swedish and English
What matters the most is your personality. I'm looking for someone who loves to laugh, who is able to think outside the box - challenge status quo and who dares to be just who you are at all times!Now, why should you come work for us?
I believe we have great benefits, such as: great co-workers, flexible working hours (work life balance), a mobile device of your choice, Macbook laptop, great wellness initiative and a beautiful office in central Stockholm. We also love what we do and we strongly believe in our vision - empowering people in their daily life.
In this position you will have a great deal of saying. You will be the expert in tech recruitment and one of Schibsted's key players in finding our future talent! If you are interested in working abroad in the future, we have business in over 30 countries. If you want to work in a fast moving company that is one of the world leaders within the digital area - you should join us.So, are you convinced yet? Let us know!
We will be interviewing continuously for this position, so if you feel like you want to be a part of our team, please let us know!
You can apply in Swedish or English.Empowering you!
We care about you and focus both on your personal and professional development which is the purpose of Schibsted Life, our wellness initiative. The aim is to create a special work environment where you can grow as a professional and as a person, feeling committed to the project and working happily every day. Examples of activities within Schibsted Life is yoga on the roof terrace (during spring/summer), running club, singing in the Schibsted choir, Mindfulness and much more.
We also want you to feel that you always have the opportunity to sharpen your skills and broaden your horizons which is why we create opportunities for you to gain further training and develop which is the purpose of our Learning Lab.
Our goal is to create world class employee experience!