As a prime driver in the electronics industry, Mycronic´s world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. And our technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. Even in space, as NASAs robot explores the lands of Mars. Right now, we are on a journey of growth, where we continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. And on the road ahead, we need the right kind of people by our side. People, perhaps, much like you.Information om uppdraget
Your challenge and what you can expect!
Do you have what it takes to develop our inbound logistics together with an experienced team and secure the supply chain to be able to handle future challenges? You will find yourself at the very forefront of the electronics industry and take on a broad role with strategic as well as operational responsibilities. It will be your mission to keep us flexible, reliable and profitable as we are growing. As the team leader of our inbound logistics team your responsibilities will range from coordinating cycle counts and follow up on KPI's to develop processes and individuals within the team. You will not have payroll responsability for the team members. You will be a part of the Logistics management team and report to Director Logistics.
As you continue to develop your team and work across functions and cultures to ensure results, you and your team will:
- Plan and optimize our inbound logistics flow to secure material supply
- Manage and secure our inventory levels to keep us efficiently flexible
- Ensure that we continuously strive to improve our way of working and develops as a team
- Contribute to the development of our Logistics department
Vi söker dig som
Who you are and what you will need to succeed
Do you have the drive to deliver results, the courage to try new paths and the desire to excel together? Then Mycronic could be the right place for you. You are a true team player with an open attitude, a positive mindset and a high level of personal responsibility. You thrive in a global and fast-changing environment where your ability to prioritizeand reprioritizecome to its full use. You know that in order to succeed in the role as Team leader inbound logistics you will have to keep close contact with colleagues from other teams and departments to secure that we as a global company outperforms our competitors.
On top of this, you need:
- A bachelors degree or higher in industrial engineering, finance, business administration or a related field.
- More than 3 years working experience in inbound logistics, supply chain or related fields, with a clear focus on improvements thru Lean philosophies and by using applicable tools.
- 1 years experience in a leading role with focus on developing both individuals and teams.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Used to continuously drive improvements and deliver results.
- Good knowledge in production system and lean principles.
- Strong team worker.
* Fluency in Swedish and English, written and spoken alike.