As a prime driver in the electronics industry, our world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. And our technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. Even in space, as NASAs robot explores the lands of Mars. Right now, we are on a journey of growth, where we continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. And on the road ahead, we need the right kind of people by our side. People, perhaps, much like you.Information om uppdraget
Your challenge and what you can expect
We are currently looking for new talent in the form of several System Engineers and System Integrators to join our teams based at the headquarters in Stockholm/Täby. Your challenge will be to work with the next generation of the worlds most advanced laser pattern generator. Almost all displays you see around you in TV:s, computers, tablets, mobile phones etc. are manufactured using our technology! Within both roles you will have the opportunity to work with several engineering disciplines such as; physics, mechanics, electronics, mechatronics, optics, metrology and software.
- As System Engineer you will take part in the entire implementation process of the systems, from start-up in cleanroom in Sweden to the installation and deployment at Mycronicss international customers, mainly in Asia. You will be travelling with a project group of 3-4 colleagues and you will be spending 90-120 days abroad on a yearly basis. This is a great opportunity for you to thrive and develop within a growing global company and, in addition to that, a unique chance to see the world.
- As System Integrator you will have the opportunity to participate in different type of projects such as; early technology development, product development and product maintenance. As System Integrator you will focus on integration, verification, advanced troubleshooting and analysis. Work tasks will also consist of practical elements and hands-on work with the systems. The work is to a large extent done in cleanroom environment. During the initial part of your employment you will join teams installing the systems at our international customers. Thus travelling is requested. This is a perfect start to your career, you will learn from the best and our ultimate goal for you is to become one of our top system specialists.
We offer you a great start to your future career and an opportunity to progress on a professional and social level. You will quickly become a valuable member of the team and work in close cooperation with experienced colleagues on project assignments on a global platform.Vi söker dig som
Who you are and what you will need to succeed
Do you want to enable the future with us? If so, Mycronic surely is the right place for you. We value personal drive and an open attitude. In order to succeed in this position you should have a solution-oriented and analytical mind-set. You must also like to work hands on to make things work. Furthermore, you should be a dedicated team player and a trustworthy and precise person. On top of this, you need:
- A degree in Engineering (Preferably within physics, mechanical engineering, electronics or equivalent)
- Ultimately a great interest in technology
- Are fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken. It is an advantage if you have knowledge of Japanese, Korean or Chinese
Do you want to work for a global company where you get to work with the next generation technology while having a great opportunity to develop? This is your chance to join the journey with us! Please send us your application today. Interviews will be held on a continuous basis.
Other information and how to apply
Work area: Pattern Generator
Place of employment: Headquarters in Täby, right outside Stockholm
Last date to apply: As soon as possible
Contact person: Cecilia Cahp, Academic Work, firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply: Academic Work
You are welcome to send us your application in English or Swedish.