Do you have a university degree in Supply Chain Management, good communication skills and proven leadership experience?
Beckers is now looking for a Supply Chain Manager. This position aims to be the interface between the business and manufacturing teams and will be located in Märsta (nearby Stockholm area) at Beckers manufacturing facility. The position is a key role within the organization to optimize the end to end flow of products and to meet high customer and company expectations.
Selection and interviews are held continuously, so don't hesitate to apply today. We welcome your application in English or Swedish.Arbetsuppgifter
You will work in close cooperation and coordination with other managers and supervisors, and you will be responsible for the supply chain activities within the Nordics region and will have to work in close connection with our remote sales office in Moscow.
Your main tasks will be:
- Planning & forecasting activities
- Identify and initiate cost saving projects
- Stock level setting, follow-up and maximum stock target achievement
- Monitoring and development of Supply Chain KPIs
- Establishing and maintaining a solid S&OP process
- Initiating and lead improvement initiatives (cost-saving, process)
- Being within budget and costs target
- Determine and implement changes to improve the levels of stock control and working capital while maximizing service levels
- Review monthly DOI reports and take corrective action. Ensure that stock levels are aligned with budget
A university degree within Supply Chain Management is a requirement. You have proven experience in leadership, preferably from a role as Supply Chain Manager. Further education within Business Administration and any other related qualification and/or experience will be advantageous, e.g. within manufacturing industry. A minimum of five years supply chain experience will be required.
You have good communication and interpersonal skills, aswell as good customer focus. You read, write and speak both Swedish & English with excellent grammar.
Furthermore, we believe that you have:
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Confidence in using computer packages such as spreadsheets and databases
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- High sensitivity to quality, safety, environment, housekeeping
- Leadership skills and the ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team of various competencies and objectives
* Good reactivity to take fast decision and able to quickly change the priorities when required