Picard is the largest retail chain for frozen high quality food in France and has been appointed the most appreciated convenient store for six consecutive years. They opened up their first store in 1974 in Paris and moved into Sweden a few years ago. They have grown the business and have more than 1,000 stores across Europe where 16 of these are located in Sweden.
With the best and most natural products without any additives Picard focuses on always offering their customers the highest quality. To ensure the customers receives the best service and has the best possible experience, they have a very thorough screening process of the products, stores and the logistic flows.
As a customer at Picard, you can always expect to receive the best service, the highest quality and a lot of food inspiration.
The focus of this role is to supervise and lead all supply chain frozen food activities in Sweden for Picard and to take initiatives to improve processes, to align best practice from Picard internationally and to adapt it to the Nordics. The position is based in the Nordic head office in Stockholm city.
Picard is about to grow in Sweden and in Nordics and they are looking for a proactive, outgoing person that could make supply chain into perfection in Sweden. The office consists of a handful employees today and the business has approximately 90 employees in total.
Picard has outsourced the supply chain services to an external logistics partner and your responsibility will mainly be to supervise, manage and lead:
- Daily contact with third party logistics partner and ensuring and follow-up on KPIs
- Daily contact with European central warehouses for order and capacity planning
- Optimise inventory and ensure service level towards national warehouse
- Assist stores in their order placements
- Calculate, create and follow budget for supply chain management
- Overview upstream and downstream transport
- Annual negotiations with third party logistics partner
- Lead and develop the monthly supply and demand planning cycle, purchasing and stock management
Apart from this you will set challenging objectives for the area and ensure continuous improvement.
- Fluent in French (mandatory)
- University degree or relevant education at comparable level
- 3-5 years experience within Supply Chain function
- Relevant experience of an ERP system
- Solid Excel skills
- Experience from international company in supply chain, preferably in food.
To succeed in this role, you need to be highly flexible, hands-on and solution oriented, as well as open minded to take on responsibility outside your immediate area of liability. You also need to be outspoken service-minded and preferably you have passion for the industry and for food. We also like to see that you are analytical and have great organisational skills.
Interested in this position?
For this recruitment Picard is collaborating with Nigel Wright. Please submit your CV in English. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please direct questions to Nigel Wright.