About the role
The Strategic Partner Manager will provide the management and analytical power to drive advertiser acquisition and growth through Premier SMB (Small-Medium Business) Partners and will have the unique opportunity to create a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You will build relationships with senior and operational management teams to identify and develop new partnership opportunities. You will cultivate these new and existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of our client ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess relationship-building skills and are apt to resolve business, technical and financial issues with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
AdWords can materially help hundreds of thousands of SMBs succeed on the web. For many SMBs it isn´t easy to grasp their online potential because they lack either the time or the resources to make the web work for them. That is why our client works with a number of third parties, agencies and resellers to bring AdWords to SMBs. The Premier SMB Partner program is aimed at creating a sustainable business for these resellers so that they can offer an affordable, simple and effective AdWords experience to those customers.Responsibilities
- Identify, evaluate and priorities potential partners that could join the Premier SMB Partners program in Sweden
- Structure deal proposals including partner objectives, incentives structure, benefits, requirements and level of support taking into account strategic, commercial, operational and financial perspectives of potential partners
- Onboard new partners to the program in line with our commercial and operational best practices and requirements
- Engage with leadership and operational teams at our partners to support them in defining strategic direction for their business, identifying new growth opportunities or operational improvement and expanding their commercial & operational capabilities
- Lead implementation of cross-functional initiatives agreed with our partners to help them deliver growth and excellent customer experience
- Engage and manage relationships with internal stakeholders at our client including country leadership for the Swedish market and operational teams across sales, marketing, customer service and supporting functions (finance, legal, compliance)
- Develop annual and quarterly plans with Premier SMB Partners and drive their implementation.
- Translate data into actionable advertising strategies for your agencies and partners.
- Minimum of 7-8 years of work experience in business development, commercial partner management or strategic consulting
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience (MBA/MSC a plus)
- Excellent relationship building at senior level, preferably gained in previous sales experience.
- Excellent analytical/quantitative organizational skills as well as a demonstrated capability of handling multiple ad hoc requests.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in English and Swedish (+ any other Nordic language a plus)
About the Assignment
- Online literacy, developed in the advertising, publishing or services sector.
- Channel management and channel sales experience
- Track record of initiating and successfully driving new business opportunities and negotiating commercial deals
- Excellent strategic thinking, commercial judgement and analytical skills allowing to develop strategic recommendations and operational plans
- Strong execution skills with ability to deliver high quality, timely results across multiple projects involving broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Maturity and accountability allowing to effectively engage with senior external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to engage large audiences whether through public speaking engagements or delivery of classroom training
- Understanding of the online marketing market and the SMB customers segment in Sweden
This assignment is on a consultant basis. The start date is soonest and project period is 12 months with location in central Stockholm.
As a consultant, you have a position with Adecco Sweden.
Adecco is the world´s largest recruitment and staffing Company. In Sweden we are in about 50 locations and have 5,000 employees. Because of our size we have clients in many industries of employment and as a consultant with us this often leads to both social and professional network growth.
Since Adecco works with many attractive companies that use us for their staffing, there is the chance that you are offered services that never reach the open market.
We have a collective agreement. We want you to feel good and our offer includes wellness grants and discounts on gym memberships. For you to feel safe and secure, you are covered by insurance and occupational health.Are you interested?
Then you should apply as soon as possible. The position shall be filled quickly and therefore there is an ongoing recruitment during the application period.
Apply by registering via the form below and you will need to send your application in English.
Please attach a CV and cover letter.
The first step in our recruitment process is that you will get one or more tests sent to your e-mail.
Adecco uses the tests as part of the process in order to make the best quality-assured and fair assessments as possible.
The recruiter will then go through applications continuously to make a first selection.
Next you´ll be contacted for a telephone interview. Those who interview successfully will be asked to meet the recruiter at Adecco for a personal interview.
If you have questions about the registration, please contact the recruiter Peder Andersson at firstname.lastname@example.orgWe look forward to your application!