If you appreciate an international setting, an extensive global cross functional network and to be part of a leading edge technology company with great outlooks for your future, you have come to the right place. The sourcing team at Atlas Copco is now expanding and if you have experience in sourcing and are a true coordinator - apply for the position now!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco looking for strategic category buyers. The team expands due to a reorganization and strengthening of the sourcing function and are currently looking for a commercial buyer for the electronics assortment.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Strategic Category Buyer you will be a member of the global, category managed, sourcing team responsible for the supplier selection process and to manage, develop and optimize the values (quality, delivery, cost, product development) for all suppliers delivering to the company's plants and central warehouse. This is a key role to secure performance from external suppliers to reach internal targets and customers requirements.
Your job responsibilities are including, but not limited to, the following:
- Manage the supplier selection process with a cross functional mindset
- Evaluate, negotiate and maintain the sourcing parameters
- Drive cost cut activities to optimize product life cycle cost and safeguard cost engineering plans
- Manage contracts and agreements
- Drive the Supplier Relationship Management process to optimize and improve quality, delivery, cost and product development
- Set up and maintain correct sourcing/purchasing parameters in the system
- Pro-active work to limit supply deviation
- Support change management of supplied parts
- Knowledge of the Integrated Management System and observe its processes & requirements
This position will give you a great insight in Atlas Copco Industrial Techniques Sourcing department, but also an extensive network and an international experience.Vi söker dig som
- Someone with a University or College degree from a technical field or similar experience
- At least 3-5 years experience as a strategic category buyer, knowledge of the category mangement concept and preferably from technology companies
- Solid economical knowledge specialized for commercial company relationships and transactions
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
Good knowledge of quality, LEAN, logistic processes and SAP is an advantage. Given the nature of the role and the business area, you also need a solid technical interest, a commercial mindset and a positive attitude. Good knowledge of Electronic Manufacturing, Contract Manufacturing and the electronics market is an asset.
Furthermore, you are a natural communicator and networker who easily creates trust & long-term relationships, internal and external. Other than that, you have a strong inner drive and the ability to take action and ownership of the tasks at hand. Always maintaining focus on results and with the know-how to deliver value to the company. You are able to work individually as well as within a global team with the highest standards.Additional information
We gladly welcome applicants with other nationality than swedish, but you need to be a Swedish habitant for this position and preferably be living in Stockholm.
- START: As soon as possible
- WORK EXTENT: Officehours
- LOCATION: Nacka
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).