Do you want to be part of something big? This is your opportunity to join the Strategic Global Sourcing team at Atlas Copco Industrial Technique in a brand new role where there is plenty of room to make an impact. If you are technically skilled with an aptitude for coordination, this is your chance to build the bridge between sourcing and engineering, in an extensive global cross-functional network. Apply for the position now!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco looking for a Strategic Category Buyer within Electronic Components.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.Arbetsuppgifter
This is a new role within Strategic Global Sourcing at Atlas Copco Industrial Technique AB. This role will strengthen the participation in selecting components for new designs; negotiate competitive prices and proactively prevent risks during the product life cycle. You will be part of a team of experienced colleagues within strategic sourcing, quality and supplier value. Since the role is new at Atlas Copco Industrial Technique, we expect you to contribute with your experience and background to optimize the roles function, processes and advantages.
Your job responsibilities are including, but not limited to, the following:
- Support new development projects in evaluation and selection of electronic components from both a technical and a sourcing perspective
- Monitor the components life cycles, proactively prevent risks and follow-up End-of-Life components
- Monitor Atlas Copcos stock of Last Time Buy components and follow up against forecasts and the consumption at the company's contract manufacturers
- Market research and awareness of trends and new technology
- Compile business proposals and participate in the supplier selection process
- Negotiate competitive prices from the supplier
- Develop processes and the best way to do things when it comes to working with electronic components within sourcing and cross functional against R&D and the company's contract manufacturers.
Vi söker dig som
- Someone with a Bachelor or Master educational level, within a technical field, or matching experience
- 3-5 years of experience of sourcing, negotiation and supplier relations
- Experience and deeper understanding of electronic design, production and/or distribution/sales of electronic components
- Very good knowledge about the electronic component market
- It is a merit if you have knowledge in using SAP
- Swedish and English in speech and writing is necessary. English needs to be on a business level
We are looking for a person with a great sense of communication. In this role you need to be able to communicate cross-functional and with impact. Since you will be the person with high skills of electronic components we expect you to use your know-how in the most efficient way to succeed in your role, but also to support colleagues around you. We also see you as a great negotiator both internally and externally. The person we are looking for has courage, integrity and is always secure about his or her level of knowledge and impact.Additional information
- START: As soon as possible
- WORK EXTENT: Office hours
- LOCATION: Nacka
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).