Do you want to contribute to the continuing expansion of H&M? As a Strategic Buyer you will become a part of the companys Expansion Department, the center of H&M's global growth. If you think this sounds like an opportunity and if you have experience of purchase and procurement. Apply today!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of H&M looking for a Strategic Buyers to their interior purchase department. The department is globally responsible for the purchases of the store interior to all the new and existing stores. In accordance to the expansion of the company, H&M annually opens hundreds of new stores and the interior purchase department plays a key role in both the expansion process as well as optimizing the investments.
The department, which consists of 50 people, is divided into five teams. Two of these are working with strategic purchasing in various categories. H&M is now looking for a Strategic Buyers for the Lighting category.
Academic Work conducts this recruitment process and the request from H&M is that Academic Work handles all questions regarding the position.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidates that proceed will be employed directly by H&M.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Strategic Buyer, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of a value-added and competitive supplier base. You will own the responsibility of supply and for the entire chain, from negotiation to delivery. Furthermore, you will develop and implement strategies and ensure actions that will improve suppliers' price, services, quality and sustainability.For example, you will
- Run the development work with suppliers
- Manage large and complex negotiations in an international environment
- Work for an efficient supply chain set-up within your own category (from production to the store)
- Be responsible for contract management within your category
- Work closely with other functions such as the Visual and Store Development, Store Planning and Construction
The position is right for you who thrives in a fast pace where rapid changes are everyday events. H&M offers a dynamic workplace where you as an employee will get the opportunity to take great responsibility from the beginning of your employment and work with continuous improvements.Vi söker dig som
- Have a relevant academic degree in areas such as economics or law
- Have at least two years experience in strategic purchasing in an international environment
- Have good knowledge in Excel and have experience of working with pivot tables
- Fluent in the English language since you will be working in a global environment with international contacts
As a person, you are strategic and analytical. You know how to evaluate a business deal and act for creating long-term supplier relationships and value-adding business. You plan and arrange activities that are in line with the set visions and goals. You have strong negotiation skills.
You have high ambition and passion in what you do. In addition, the willingness to improve and to identify possibilities for new work procedures comes naturally to you. You are flexible in your approach to both workload and work tasks and you are open to changes and new directives. Furthermore, you are a good team player who contributes to developing relationships with your colleagues and having fun together at work.Other information
- START: Immediate
- WORK EXTENT: Fulltime with a 6-month of probation
- SALARY: According to agreements
- LOCATION: Central Stockholm
- CONTACT: Elin Jacobsson
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).