If you appreciate an international setting, an extensive global cross functional network and to be part of a leading edge technology company with great outlooks for your future, you have come to the right place. Atlas Copco is now looking for a Software Tester to their R&D department.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco looking for a Sofware Tester to Tools Talk 2 projects.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.Arbetsuppgifter
We are now looking for a software tester for Tools Talk 2 projects within the R&D department at Atlas Copco. You will be a part of developing Atlas Copco's test business together with a collaborative and helpful team.
You will work closely with other parts of the organization around questions regarding demands on the company's products and result from performed tests.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Release Item Team testing including integration test through participating in release item and sprint planning.
- Write and review requirements and test cases as well as function specifications
- Write release item test reports
- Participate in planning of regression and system testing on request
- Do regression and system test and report progress
- Report defects
- Support developers to identify the faults on request.
- Support the maintenance of the test environment, e.g. report problems, and suggest improvements
- Provide input to user documentation and review on request
- Report progress of test to Release item team leader or Test Manager
- Help with trouble shooting and bug fixes when needed
- Follow up time used, and reports this according to reporting guidelines
- Work according to the defined process and Definition of Done (ref DoD)
- Look for improvements opportunities and report deviations from process to Release Item team leader
Your authorities will be to:
* Reject deliveries that do not fulfill the entry quality criteria.Vi söker dig som
Someone with a Bachelor or Master in system engineering or equivalent. You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Software test & verification. You also have good knowledge in writing test cases and test plans understanding of the software development process.
We also wish you have a good understanding of automated testing and business approach. You speak and write Swedish and English fluently.
Preferable experiences in: PowerFocus 6000, ToolsTalk 2, TestRail, Jira, TestLink.
To succeed in this role you also need be direct in your communication to all involved parts and you know when and how to plan and your responsibilities and tasks. You handle stress and adversity in a good way and you are able to stay focused and use the critique to improve both for yourself and the team. Finally you are goal oriented and always make decisions based on facts and data.Additional information
- START: As soon as possible
- WORK EXTENT: Office hours
- LOCATION: Nacka
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).