Are you a passionate tester and would love to work in an international setting? At Atlas Copco Industrial Technique are we developing the most modern software products within the industrial world. Would you like to be a part of a senior testing team, a vital position to secure Atlas Copcos future products?Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco looking for a Software tester Soft PLC within our business area Industrial Technique. You will be a part of developing Atlas Copco's test business together with a collaborative and helpful team. You will work closely with other parts of the organization around questions regarding demands on our products and result from performed tests
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.Arbetsuppgifter
- Integration testing: Writes requirements when requeste, reviews requirements and Function Specifications, writes test cases, reviews test cases, executes test cases as part of Sprint, writes test reports, regression and system testing, participates in planning of regression and system testing on request, does regression and system test and report progress, reports defects, upports developers to identify the faults on request.
- Supports the maintenance of the test environment, e.g. report problems, and suggest improvements.
- Provides input to user documentation and review on request.
- Reports progress of test to team leader or Test Manager
- Helps with trouble shooting and bug fixes when needed
- Follows up time used, and reports this according to reporting guidelines
- Works according to the defined process and Definition of Done (ref DoD)
- Looks for improvements opportunities and report deviations from process to team leader
* Rejects deliveries that do not fulfill the entry quality criteria.Vi söker dig som
- We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 3 years of experience in Software test & verification
- You hold a Bachelor or Master in system engineering or equivalent
- You also have good knowledge in writing test cases and test plans understanding of the software development process.
- We also require that you have good understanding/experience in PLC systems.
- You speak and write Swedish and English fluently.
- Preferable experiences in: Python, TestRail, Jira, TestLink.
To succeed in this role you also need be direct in your communication to all involved parts and you know when and how to plan and your responsibilities and tasks. You handle stress and adversity in a good way and you are able to stay focused and use the critique to improve both for yourself and the team. Finally you are goal oriented and always make decisions based on facts and data.Additional information
- START: As soon as possible
- WORK EXTENT: Office hours
- LOCATION: Nacka
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).