The Walt Disney Company has been actively present with a local organization in the Nordic region since the beginning of the 1990s, today employing around 200 people with regional headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Oslo, Copenhagen and Helsinki. The Nordic organization incorporates representation from all five of the company´s global business segments: Studio Entertainment, Media Networks, Disney Consumer Products, Parks and Resorts and Disney Interactive Media Group. The company´s first product launch in the Nordics was a book series released in Denmark in the early 1930s. In 1948, came the children´s magazine Donald Duck through a licensee partner deal. It became an instant success, and greatly contributed to the company´s establishment in the region. The Walt Disney Company in the Nordics is a division of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) a leading diversified global family entertainment and media enterprise. TWDC employs about 175,000 people across six continents. The company headquarters are located in Burbank, CA.What will your days be like?
As a Social Media Communicator you will be responsible for the development, growth, evolution and maintenance of Disney Channel´s social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube). We think you live and breathe anything that has to do with social media and who loves to communicate and engage fans digitally.Job description
Qualifications and Experience
- Initiate and drive conversations with parents and tweens depending on channel.
- Manage all brand related Facebook, Youtube and Instagram groups. This includes writing various types of social media entries/posts, selecting images & videos to publish and interacting with target groups online through answering questions.
- Manage social assets. This means sourcing, uploading and coordinating digital assets between teams and digital platforms/sites.
- Track and analyze social media results and constantly improve and adapt content for each specific platform.
- Manage freelance coordinators and translators.
- Implement strategies to encourage social conversations and engagement to grow the Disney Channel community.
- Be the main point of contact for all public queries.
- Work closely together with marketing teams to support campaigns and ongoing initiatives.
- Initiate and drive social media-related projects. Understand how to utilize digital media in marketing campaigns and ongoing brand building initiatives.
What do we offer?
- It is vital that you are the type of person that works well under pressure and that is able to "get things done". The Social Media Communicator role means being involved in many different projects & tasks and the same time. Additionally, the environment we work in is both fast-paced and dynamic. Therefore, enjoying and thriving in this type of environment is key.
- A genuine interest in digital media - anything from how things work in social media to being interested in digital trends. Being active in social media is of course an advantage.
- Experience of Facebook/Youtube/Website analytics is a requirement.
- Understanding of how to drive online traffic. Therefore, an understanding of how to work with SEO, online statistics, affiliate networks and traffic driving campaigns is very advantageous.
- Basic Photoshop skills is highly desirable
- Technical skills, eg. basic HTML-skills is desirable, although not a requirement.
- It is an advantage if you have worked in the media industry and with different types of target groups, especially tweens.
- Excellent communication skills, especially written Swedish.
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English.
The position is on a consultant basis. Project start is mid-September. As a consultant, you are employed by Adecco Sweden.
Adecco can offer you the possibility of interesting assignments at attractive companies, to services that may never come out in the open market.
We want you to feel good and are offering health care contributions that increases gradually with employment and discounts on gym. For you to feel safe, you are covered also by insurance and occupational health.
Adecco Office & HR agency services at different levels in the areas of administration, human resources, and sales and marketing, supply chain, etc. We have extensive experience in the industry and have for many years helped both small and large companies with successful recruitments. Our clients include several of the large multinational corporations, but also many innovative small companies. More information about Adecco is available on www.adecco.se.Are you interested?
Then you should apply as soon as possible with your CV. We will work with an ongoing recruitment during the application period. Location is Stockholm.
For questions regarding registration on the website, please contact our Candidate Support on tel : 08-598980
For questions about the recruitment process please contact Recruitment Manager Peder Andersson at firstname.lastname@example.org