Are you a person who is familiar with giving excellent service, and who always wants to improve it? SW is looking for a service-minded receptionist who has the ability to see details. It is also important for you to perform more than what is expected from you. Our customer is an international private equity company that invests in medium-sized companies. The role is a temporary position from January-February 2017 and 12 months forward.Job description
The company is located in the center of Stockholm and you are welcomed to a fast paced environment atmosphere based on service. You and another colleague are responsible for daily operations on site, customer service to external and internal guests and various administrative tasks.Responsibility
- Responsible for appearance of Reception area and conference rooms and generally responsible for appearance of overall office, always ensuring that the office is tidy and organized
- Monitor conference room diaries; monitor the stock for conference rooms and maintain orderliness and cleanliness of the conference rooms at all times
- Develop and maintain a current and accurate filing system
- Maintain and administrate the list of office suppliers and Reception manual
- Routinely re-order department supplies
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and company events
- Other administrative duties
- Collaborate with other offices world wide
We are looking for you who have experience in working as a Receptionist in a busy, preferably international environment. Experience of working in an administration role as well and skills in using Microsoft office packages is preferred.
You always give professional service, are hard working and get things done. Since our client is an international company it`s important that you are fluent in English and Swedish. Other desirable personal attributes are trustworthiness, helpfulness and ability to work independently as well as a team player. As a person you have time and stress management skills and are organized.Important information
SW is helping our client with this recruitment and is a temporary position from January-February 2017 and 12 months forward. Please apply for the job as soon as possible since the role can be filled before end date of this ad. If you have any questions regarding the role or the process, do not hesitate to contact Anette Skantz, 08-407 55 66.