Seize a tasty opportunity
Fazer have been making the world taste good since 1891. As a company they are responsible, innovative and a creator of taste sensations. Fazer foster beloved local flavors with a global touch with over 15,000 passionate team members.
Fazer is the leading bakery company in Finland and one of the leading ones in the Baltic Sea region. Bread and pastries are manufactured in Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Russia. The brands, in addition to Fazer, are for example Oululainen, Skogaholm, Hlebnyi Dom, Druva and Gardesis. Bakery products are exported to over 20 countries.
We are now looking for a Senior Manager, Innovation
to be based in StockholmResponsibilities
- Identification of new opportunities for the Bakery Business Area that will support attainment of strategic goals and business growth.
- Creation and implementation of commercial concepts that can exploit full business potential.
- Responsibility for developing a strategic roadmap of initiatives to capture future growth potential.
- Primary lead on the opportunity management process, keeping track of the innovation portfolio to ensure optimal balance of short- and long-term innovation.
- Management of international cross-functional project teams, driving projects from consumer insight creation to implementation.
The role offers an opportunity to reshape the bakery category and boost the development of Fazer´s strong brands in each of the operating countries. As a company, the business values creativity, enthusiasm, teamwork and a hands-on attitude. You will work in close co-operation with each markets commercial teams and group functions along with external partners and agencies. The position is located in Stockholm, Sweden but requires travel within the Baltic Sea area.Profile
- In order tobe successful in this position you have at least 6 years' prior experience of transforming consumer insights into concrete projects and managing their implementation.
- You possess a relevant master's degree in marketing/business and excellent project management skills.
- Previous experience of working within the FMCG industry is preferable.
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in English. Understanding of Swedish, Finnish and Russian is also beneficial in the role.
- The position requires you to think outside the box and network with internal and external partners alike. All with the aim of creating new ideas and ways of working. In light of this we are looking for change agents, a thought leader who gets inspired and can inspire others to reach common goals.
For this recruitment Fazer is collaborating with Nigel Wright Group. Please submit your CV in English.