In order to strengthen Husqvarna Group Internal Audit we are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor. The position will report to the VP Internal Audit, is located in Stockholm, and requires regular travelling abroad.
Internal auditing in Husqvarna is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve Husqvarna's operations. Husqvarna Group Internal Audit helps Husqvarna to accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
Husqvarna Group Internal Audit is headed by the VP Group Internal Audit, who reports functionally to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors and administratively to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Husqvarna Group Internal Audit plans, co-ordinates and performs financial, operational and compliance audits and consulting engagements in accordance with the annual internal audit plan.Job description and responsibilities
- Lead or conduct operational, financial, and compliance audits and consulting engagements.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to engagement team members, auditees and management.
- Draft clear and concise reports identifying audit issues, key risks and value added recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the internal control environment
- Assist in the identification and analysis of the organization's audit risks and provide input to the development of the annual internal audit plan
- Assist in preparing semi-annual and annual reporting to Group Management, Husqvarna Audit Committee and Husqvarna Board of Directors
- Contribute to a positive, team-oriented culture by maintaining a good working relationship with the organization, management and consultants from external service providers.
We believe you have several years of experience working as an Internal and/or external auditor and the ability to combine strong business acumen with a high level of integrity. As an individual you are outgoing with excellent analytical and communication skills. Further, you easily understand different situations and adapt to the working environment. You have well-developed interpersonal skills and you are a team player with the ability to build cross-functional networks, as well as capacity to work independently. Fluency in spoken and written Swedish and English is a requirement.How to apply
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis, so please send in your application directly. If you have any questions, please contact Patricia Jerring 0704-19 99 04 or Louise Poltoft 070-775 99 01 at Clarify.About Husqvarna
Husqvarna Group is a world-leading producer of outdoor power products for garden, park and forest care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a world leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The Group's products and solutions are sold under brands including Husqvarna, Gardena, McCulloch, Poulan Pro, Weed Eater, Flymo, Zenoah and Diamant Boart via dealers and retailers to consumers and professionals in more than 100 countries. Net sales in 2015 amounted to SEK 36 billion and the Group has more than 13,000 employees in 40 countries.