Senior Brand & Channel Manager
Nutricia is the specialized medical division of the French company Danone. At Danone there are today 100.000 Danoners that operate with four businesses globally: fresh dairy, medical nutrition, water and early life nutrition. Nutricia is the market leader within Medical Nutrition in the Nordics and Sweden. Nutricias customers are hospitals, pharmacies, medical wholesalers and primary care. Nutricia is located in modern premises in Solna and have over 35 employees.
Nigel Wright is currently helping Nutricia with the recruitment of finding their next Senior Brand & Channel Manager.
Would you like to become a part of a company with a talented and dynamic team in a solid and future-oriented business? Are you a driven and ambitious professional looking for your next step in your career in an international company with entrepreneurial spirit? Then we have the right opportunity for you! You will be responsible for developing and executing local marketing plan, campaign activities and conduct local insight collection, analysis and knowledge for specific brands with the purpose of achieving the company's mission, desired sales and brand performance. You will contribute to the local and Nordic strategic agenda and the development of long term brand plans and communication platform for the category, member of the Nordic Marketing Community.
You will be based in Solna reporting to the Commercial Director. This is a unique opportunity to develop your career in a world leading company with the specificity of offering great local working autonomy.Responsibilities and tasks
- Manage marketing activity for specific brands strategically, tactically and operationally in order to achieve the company's vision, desired sales, market share, brand result objectives and brand image
- Strengthen and develop brand positioning and marketing mix strategy as well as be in charge of PR related activities
- Identify and develop key business drivers in conjunction with Sales adapting to regional needs and opportunities
- Set out strategic marketing direction for their brands and manage the operational process in delivering it
- Connect with and briefs Sales, Finance, Medical and the E-Marketing Manager on marketing activity development
- Work closely with Sales and Medical where it is needed to spend time in the field with the the Sales Team in order to support, help creating a team spirit and gathering insights in customer meetings
- Maintain and develop meaningful relations with key stakeholders within the field of Nutrition
- Coach and supervise Junior/ Brand Manager on operational execution of tasks
- Forecasting on net sales and demand generation
- Implementation of commercial plan & contribution to commercial plan cycle
- Ideally you have 4-6 years' relevant experience
- University level with Business/Strategic Marketing direction
- Experience with brand management, project management, PR, tactical marketing activities, communication and budget management
- Background from pharma, nutrition, med tech or life science is preferable
- You are a true marketer excelling in marketing
- You show initiative and you are curious. You also enjoy working in a structured way
- You are a team player yet self-going taking strong personal leadership
- You are a good communicator and good networker who enjoys building relationships
- You are driven and results-oriented with a "can do attitude
For this recruitment Nutricia is collaborating with Nigel Wright. Please submit your CV and cover letter in English. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please direct your questions to Nigel Wright.
- Referens: 372849
- Jobbtyp: Permanent
- Lön: Competitive package
- Ort: Stockholm