This position is responsible for managing ICT security services. This role ensures that Fujitsu Services and Customers environment are compliant of the security policies and that they are deployed according to the architectural requirements. The tasks include overall direction, coordination, implementation, control, reporting and ensuring both a continuous improvement effort and a delivery according to contracts.
Person in this role is essential to be able to communicate at CxO level and work as a trusted advisor in Cyber Security Issues for the Customers.Job responsibilities:
- Manage security services.
- Manage vendor relationships, Service Levels, and delivery to agreed contract framework.
- Drive continuous improvements to optimize service capability and availability.
- Deliver within agreed budget guidelines.
- Maintain process- and end user-instructions.
- Analyze IT security threats and develop/evaluate improvement plans to keep Network and Endpoints secured.
- Work as a trusted advisor for the Customers
- A minimum of a bachelor or equivalent through qualified experience.
- Extensive knowledge and experience within network and endpoint security.
- 5-7 years in information security with some leadership experience.
- Experience with managed/outsourced security and infrastructure services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Ability to work self-managed with high level of drive and commitment, with leadership skills to deliver action, progress and change.
- Structured and systematic.
- Ability to occasional travel globally.
- CISSP / CISM /CISSO (or other industry recognized security certification).
- ITIL certification.
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations.
- Knowledge & experience being part of a security operations team in a global environment.
- Experience with cloud applications and associated security risks.
- Good knowledge of IT environments.
Since we wish to find the right candidate as soon as possible, we will conduct interviews continuously. So if this sounds attractive to you, please send you motivated application along with your CV as soon as possible.Did You Know?
- Fujitsu is the world's fifth-largest IT services provider and No.1 in Japan.
- FORTUNE named Fujitsu as one of 'the World's Most Admired Companies' in 2013.
- Fujitsu Group holds about 97,000 patents worldwide.
- Fujitsu is part of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (World), FTSE4Good Index Series, and Oekom research.
- Newsweek ranks us as the seventeenth most eco-conscious company in the world. (Newsweek's Green Rankings).