SAS is the leader in analytics. Through innovative analytics, business intelligence and data management software and services. SAS helps customers at more than 75,000 sites make better decisions faster. Since 1976, SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW.
Yes SAS makes great software, but it's our people who make the real difference. Our people look beyond facts and figures to deliver the insights our customers need. We want our people to truly love what they do - so we've worked hard to establish a culture that fosters creativity, collaboration and innovation. We're proud to be recognised by the Great Places To Work where we are ranked No. 2 among the World's best Multinational Workplaces.Role Overview:
As a Sales Graduate you will attend the SAS Sales Academy, a 6 month sales training program that prepares participants for a career as a SAS Account Executive. The program provides training in SAS' core technology, sales skills and methodology, product sales and positioning, business practices, and equips trainees with the necessary skills to succeed in the field.
Candidates hired for this position will participate in the program at SAS' Global Headquarters in Cary, North Carolina, beginning January 2017. Upon completion of the sales training program, you will return to Stockholm as an Associate Account Executive in a software and solutions sales role. You will be responsible for identifying customer's business needs and articulating how SAS' solutions can address those needs to prospective and current accounts.Responsibilities include:
- Creating and uncovering sales opportunities in both new and existing customer accounts through well-planned demand generation efforts, including cold calling and other prospecting techniques to generate customer interest and provide a targeted value proposition.
- Researching marketing goals and objectives, SAS applications, supported hardware platforms, marketing and business trends, and industry knowledge to assess account needs and develop sales opportunities.
- Implementing aspects of territory and account management and development including qualifying, forecasting, and pipeline management of sales opportunities within your account/territory.
- Closing software sales and achieving assigned software revenue targets.
To be successful in the role you will need the following:
- To be a recent graduate with a good Bachelors degree or equivalent in Sales, Business, Management Information Systems, Marketing, or related field of study.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to speak and present in front of an audience.
- Fluent in both English and Swedish (written and spoken).
- A keen interest in pursuing a career in Software Sales.
- Candidates must be willing to relocate to the United States for 18 weeks of training starting January 2017 - returning home after successful completion.
- Valid Passport, and an ability to travel as business needs dictate.
When submitting an application, please attach your CV in English and include your contact details.
In return we can offer you an attractive package and career opportunities, working for one of the best places to work globally (GPTW award winner 2013, 2014 & 2015) in a company which can offer you growth and development. We value diversity in our workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Contact us, we'd love to hear from you!