LOTS Group is an independent company within the Scania Group, one of the world's leading manufacturers of commercial vehicles. LOTS specialise in process industry logistics, focusing on sectors such as mining, forestry and manufacturing. LOTS designs, sets up and operates sustainable logistics systems to minimize waste and to provide the best total operating economy. LOTS encompasses the principles behind Scania's modular product range, production system, culture of continuous improvement and lean operations.Overview
LOTS Group is in an expansion phase and customer response to our offerings is gaining traction. To expand and develop LOTS’ position in Europe and Latin America, we are recruiting a Sales Manager to strengthen our sales capabilities.
LOTS is looking for a new colleague to join our sales team, based at the company headquarters located in Stockholm.The position
As a Sales Manager you will work together with the sales team to manage, challenge and develop existing clients, as well as function as a key contributor to creating and executing upon new leads.
A LOTS Sales Manager is an ambitious and dedicated relationship builder with a global perspective. The role requires travel.Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively finding new client accounts
- Actively owning and developing P&L for large client accounts
- Establishing long-lasting relationships with your clients from C-level to the shop floor
- Conducting business case analysis and write client proposals
- Driving solution & insight sales
- Being an enthusiastic and motivated team player at LOTS
LOTS is a relatively newly established company operating in a rapidly changing environment. Along with the organization, LOTS employees must demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt swiftly to changes. As a Sales Manager, you would be expected to actively visit LOTS targeted and existing clients in the field and secure that the Voice Of the Customer is represented. Expect work tasks to vary and expand over time as the organization develops. LOTS is built around self-motivated, industrious individuals who favour proactively taking initiatives to drive the organization forward.The requirements
The ideal candidate is an experienced sales professional with a proven track record in sales, preferably within mining, forest industry, agriculture, logistics or another relevant industry. You should show a clear drive for creating profitable growth and implementing successful sales strategies. The ideal candidate has a business-oriented approach and demonstrates the ability to effectively and sustainably improve financial results. To be successful in the role, the right candidate has experience from proactively generating sales in a complex B2B environment characterized by long sales cycles and long-term commitments with customers.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
For more information
- Demonstrate a strong business acumen with a feel for what drives profitability and business success
- Display an enterprising work style, relishing the challenge of being an insight provider early in the client’s decision making process
- Have at least 5 years of experience in sales-oriented positions
- Demonstrate a proven track record of increasing sales results in an B2B environment
- Have international experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess experience in solution & insight sales
- Have experience of negotiations
- Have an academic degree
- Be fluent in English
Contact Henrik Gyllander, phone: +46 70 721 05 83Application
Your application should include a covering letter and CV.