Pontoon Solutions is the worldwide leader in workforce solutions, offering total talent acquisition and management services that bring greater value to our MSP and RPO clients. Pontoon is the 2012 marriage of two exceptional organizations, Adecco Solutions and Beeline MSP.
This is a permanent role based on-site with our client Ericsson in their headquarters in Kista, Sweden. You will be part of the recruitment team managing external and internal recruitment processes end-to-end, focusing on the Swedish market.
Our recruitment team is passionate about delivering a world-class recruitment experience and working collaboratively with one another to deliver the best results. Building good relationships with key contacts, setting customer service expectations and ensuring certain delivery targets, KPI´s and SLA´s are achieved - Focusing on innovation and efficiency to deliver a premium service to our client.
We are now looking for a new colleague who shares our passion for delivering high class service to one of the main players in the ICT sector.About the position
As the Recruitment Coordinator, you will assist the recruitment team with various tasks within the full life-cycle recruitment process. You will be a key member in delivering the RPO services to the client and will be an important part of the recruitment team meeting hiring deadlines.
Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
End-to-end recruitment coordination, from candidate application to creation of employment contract and on-boarding of new employees:
- Support the team in daily transactional tasks to ensure a positive, efficient, experience for prospective candidates.
- Schedule candidates for telephone or face-to face interviews and orientations.
- Facilitate the success of the team by providing support and input necessary to serve our clients and the candidates.
- Administer the contract process, ensuring that candidates receive contracts in a timely manner.
- Become a super user of all client systems ensuring that you understand the functionality of the system and how it links in with other systems that support the end - end process.
- Proactively review and monitor processes/procedures from time to time, suggest and implement improvements were possible.
- Create and develop effective working relationships with key internal and external customers.
- System management - responsible for managing correct information to be fed into our recruitment system.
- Collaborate with recruiters and researchers in other countries.
About the Assignment
- Experience in HR (preferably recruitment) and/or complex administrative tasks from management consultancies or similar high-paced professional services organizations (e.g. legal/accounting firms).
- Bachelor´s Degree in Human Resource Management
- Applicant Tracking System/Human Resources Information System experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to focus on tasks or information in detail and to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Swedish and English.
- Administration background.
- Effective communications skills and ability to effectively collaborate with others.
- Experience within customer services.
- Time management with the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to influence events rather than passively accept them.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
This assignment is a consulting assignment. The start date is soonest, project period is 6 month with opportunity to extension. Location is Kista.
As a consultant, you have a position with Adecco Sweden.
Adecco is the world´s largest recruitment and staffing Company. In Sweden we are in about 50 locations and have 5,000 employees. Because of our size we have clients in many industries of employment and as a consultant with us this often leads to both social and professional network growth.
Since Adecco works with many attractive companies that use us for their staffing, there is the chance that you are offered services that never reach the open market.
We have a collective agreement. We want you to feel good and our offer includes wellness grants and discounts on gym memberships. For you to feel safe and secure, you are covered by insurance and occupational health.Are you interested?
Then you should apply as soon as possible. The position shall be filled soonest and therefore there is an ongoing recruitment during the application period.
Apply by registering via the form below, please attach a CV and cover letter in Swedish.
The first step in our recruitment process is that you will get one or more tests sent to your e-mail.
Adecco uses the tests as part of the process in order to make the best quality-assured and fair assessments as possible.
The recruiter will then go through applications continuously to make a first selection.
Next you´ll be contacted for a telephone interview. Those who interview successfully will be asked to meet the recruiter at Adecco for a personal interview.
If you have questions about the registration, please contact the recruiter Peder Andersson at firstname.lastname@example.orgWe look forward to your application!