What makes working at Mondelez International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Marabou, Daim, Aladdin, V6, Stimorol and O'boy and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
The Quality Coordinator shall help production management to achieve business objectives as:
- Ensuring the achievement of product conformity and bringing full effect of the plants quality programs to continually improve process performance
- Ensuring all employees in production are aware of the relevance and importance of their activities and how they contribute to the achievement of the quality & food safety objectives
- Contributing to the establishment of required competency level for personnel in line with overall quality & food safety policies, plans, good manufacturing practices & hygiene procedures.
- Analyse relevant KPI's and initiate actions in order to improve overall quality of products.
1. Non Conforming Product Management:
2. Change Management:
- Ensure that product not conforming to requirements is identified and controlled to prevent its unintended use or delivery (e.g. put on hold, preclude original use).
- Together with production team and central quality assurance evaluate necessary corrections to eliminate the non conformity (e.g. authorize use as scrap, rework, acceptance under concession by customer etc. ).
- Ensure that the system of documenting non conforming product is in place in the diction and support the production in the documentation process.
- Together with production team and central quality assurance analyze root causes and implement preventative actions.
3. Risk Assessment (e.g. Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points & Quality Risk Assessment - HACCP):
- Participate in projects concerning new products, new equipment, changes etc. Participate during production trials and first production run together with the production team to verify product conformity.
3. Continuous Improvement:
- Member of HACCP-teams to ensure that specific risk assessments are performed to minimize any food safety risks, both for the existing conversion of semi-finished and finished products, as well as before any changes (e.g. Allergens, NPD's, line-extensions, of unit-operations, new equipments or new packaging materials).
- Member of QRA-teams to ensure specific risk assessments are performed to minimize quality risks before any new or changed product being introduced (e.g. NPD or line-extension).
- Interpret and implement quality-control plans.
4. Consumer Complaints, Pest Control and AVI's (Non Conformities):
- Lead the continuous improvement regarding quality in the section and initiation of corrective and preventive actions in co-operation with the production team.
- Evaluate need for actions, determine actual and potential non conformities, root cause analysis, determine and implement action needed, record results, review action taken and share lessons learnt.
- Inform section and contribute in the implementation of new requirements from corporate Quality functions and legal requirements.
5. Sanitation/Cleaning Programs & Sanitary Design:
- Coordinate the consumer complaint investigations and respond to consumer response.
- Analyse the consumer complaints statistics and data and suggest preventative actions in order to reduce the consumer complaints.
- Support in the pest control management. Analyse the pest control statistics and data and suggest preventative actions in order to improve the situation regarding pests.
- Analyse the non conformity statistics and data in order to find common problems, trends, and suggest actions in order to reduce the number of non conformities and to prevent issues from re-occuring by using relevant tools (e.g. root cause analysis).
- Provide sanitary equipment design requirements on existing equipments and support central quality assurance in projects (e.g. equipment changes, rebuilding of production areas).
- Contribute with support when establishing or reviewing sanitary plans or programs and/or determining cleaning frequencies and procedures.
- Motivating others
- Priority setting
- Interpersonal savvy and good communication skills
- Learning on the fly
- Action oriented
- Integrity and trust
- Fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English
- Have a University degree or a similar education
- Have basic knowledge of microbiology, chemistry, food safety, chocolate technology, working safety
- Experience in industrial quality and/or food safety
- Risks evaluation, sensory and chocolate technology