Would you like run projects in a world-leading company?
Profoto is expanding and we are now looking for a Project Manager for our R&D department.
Project Manager Product Development and Product Launch to Profoto
- "The Light Shaping Company
At Profoto you will be participating in building a world leading innovative company. Today we set the standard with our products as the premier choice of professional photography. With a strong commitment to innovation, we aim to remain the leader in our industry. Brilliant ideas, ground breaking research, as well as sustainable and profitable growth of our business, can only come to life with the right people.
At Profoto we only hire the best and we invest in the development of our people to ensure we are an employer of choice for those who value professional development and continuous challenges.
We are committed to growth and we want our people to grow with us. To achieve this we offer an ambitious, high quality and demanding culture where we value to have fun together as we build a world class company with a premium brand. We strongly believe that a healthy work life balance, a coaching leadership and individual development are the keys to our success.
At Profoto people work in agile teams and cross functional projects as we always promote cooperation and transparency. We want each team member to see their contribution as a part of the end result of our business - the light shaping of a great picture. We encourage and leverage the entrepreneurial spirit that has made us what we are today. We have a strong focus on value adding activities with the ambition that all employees work with tasks and goals that are directly associated with our core business.
Who we are looking for?
Profoto is looking for a dedicated project manager who can lead large and small product development projects with both internal and external resources. As our products typically include mechanics, electronics as well as software you need to have a solid technical understanding and an ability to work cross functional. The projects go all the way from initial requirement specification up to and including volume ramp-up manufacturing at some of our European or Asian partners. You find problem solving and multi-tasking inspiring and you get your kicks from true team work. Besides product development projects you will also lead larger product launch projects involving resources from our marketing and product management organization.
- Lead development projects and all the way to volume manufactured products
- Plan, follow-up and report project scope, schedule, resources, budget and risks
- Manage internal and external resources as well as partners
- Work cross functional with relevant departments to achieve project targets
- Contribute to the development of project and development processes
You will be a member of our Project Office including five other project managers.
- At least 5 years relevant experience within a product development organization, preferably including SW, electronics and mechanics.
- Knowledge on a senior level within project management
- Knowledge of product manufacturing
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish
- Hardworking with a personal drive
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Experience from product launch and/or technical customer delivery projects
- Relevant Master of Science degree or equivalent.
Placement & Organization
This position will be based at our headquarters (Profoto AB, Landsvägen 57, Sundbyberg, Sweden) and you will report to the Manager Project Office, Lars WiklundDo you want to join Profoto - the light shaping company?
If you see yourself as a project manager at Profoto, please apply by sending your resume and grade transcripts to the email:firstname.lastname@example.org
. Only applications containing the required documents will be processed.
In this recruitment we work with Lars Janesköld Senior Consulting, and if you have any further questions please contact Lars Janesköld on email or on 070-692 43 12. Last day for application is 9/12/ 2016. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis so please submit your application today if you are interested.