Would you like to run projects in the heart of our transformation to become a true cloud service provider of procurement solutions in northern Europe? Then you should look no further, we have taken one step into the cloud and are now looking for someone to manage projects on our way to the next step. Visma is growing rapidly and offers a variety of career possibilites within Project Management for the right person, and your first project will be a development project within the procurement domain and Visma's cloud based "purchase to pay" solution Proceedo.
As a Project Manager in Visma you're responsible for the project planning, defining the strategies and project governance structure and carry out the agreed plan. This includes help to identify goals and success criteria, facilitate agreement on scope and timeline, and identification of competence needs. Your key objectives as Project Manager is to achieve transparency and predictability in the project to secure a continuous basis for good management decisions. The Project Manager shall further organize and lead the project in a way to achieve good co-operation, communication and an environment to secure project success. The Project Manager has the authority to run the project on behalf of the Project Board within the tolerances established by the Project Board. The role reports to the Director of Enterprise Projects in Visma Enterprise Solutions and is located in our office in Lindhagensgatan in Stockholm. Requirements and personal qualities As a Project Manager you need a combination of skills, including an ability to ask clarifying questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts, as well as more general management skills. The Project Manager must be able to balance the different aspects of the Project Manager role for a particular project:
- Management skills: Planning, time and cost management, attention to details
- Leadership skills: Ability to set direction, motivate team members, follow up and drive things through, strong problem solving skills, good cooperation and communication skills
- Product and domain-specific expertise is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Experience from working in a distributed organization with nearshore development
- Preferably minimum 10 years of experience from the Software industry
- Bachelor degree in technology or business, Master's degree is of advantage/is preferred. (e.g. economics, marketing, project management, engineering or relevant field)
- Project management certification in PRINCE2 or other relevant project method certifications.
- Able to communicate on a professional level in both English and Swedish
Please contact Roy Magne Kjøren, Director of Enterprise Projects, should you have any questions. Via phone 0047 990 12 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be interviewing candidates continously, so please send your application as soon as you can and no later than November 21. This is a great opportunity to make a difference, we are looking forward to receive your application!
Visma makes businesses more efficient, through offerings of software, outsourcing services, commerce solutions, retail IT-solutions, and IT-related projects and consulting. We simplify and digitalize core business processes within the private and public sector. 400 000 customers in Northern Europe utilize our products and services, and an additional 330 000 use us as a hosting partner. We are 7000 employees and our net revenue amounted to NOK 8 000 million in 2015.
Visma Proceedo is a cloud service solution covering all the demands for a modern purchase-to-pay solution that reduces the handling of invoices and gives complete control over a company's entire purchase process. The solution increase the share of e-invoices and make it easy to buy correctly. The program will play an important role in modernizing the way municipalities and private companies will do purchasing in the future.